• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader Wanted (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibby

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all.

So I wrote 12K of a MG fantasy, and then my daughter was born, which stopped me writing for a few months.

On returning to writing, I've not been able to get back into it. This is my first real attempt at doing so.

I wondered if anybody would be willing to read 10,980 words, chapter's 2 - 10. (Not happy with chapter 1, but I'll give you an "in short" of it before you get chucked into chapter 2.)

Looking for feedback on whether or not the story is interesting, fun, whether you'd read more and basically everything/anything else.

It's about a non-magic boy who's brother is kidnapped. He tries to save his brother from the wizards.

So, if anybody is interested, let me know :)

Shibby

Shirokirie

*Leers at you awkwardly*
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Shibby,

I'm willing to give it a look-see. I'm not going to make any promises that I can help get you directed (after all, that's your job to decide if I'm helpful for you or not. I think you know that :D) but at the very lest I can offer what I got.

Although, really, I'm curious to know about chapter one - the actual chapter and not just a summary of it. So if you don't mind me asking: may I take a look at it?

Anywho. I'm interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.