Your wish is granted...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted dear heart-just turn your wishes into action and try patience as a side-dish

We wish Firefly the joy of fixing her wishes with a hard stare and turning the little buggers into reality

K1P1

Procrastination is its own reward
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Firefly's walls are now lined with eyeballs, one for each wish to be stared down.

I wish for fewer distractions.

Mom'sWrite

Service with a smile
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.returnengagement.blogspot.com
persiphone_hellecat said:
I wish I wasnt a bad apple. Sighs

Granted, but I hope you realize that being a bad apple is a noble profession. We make everyone feel so much better about themselves. The pay could be better though.:D

I wish I had two brain cells to rub together.

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Thank you ... then I will continue to be a bad apple -- but be careful - I might just end up making bad apples out of some of the rest of you.

Awww I do not have to grant that wish. You have far more than two. I'd say ten at least. LOL ... However, when the Wizard of AWz (aka Davids) returns, perhaps he can grant you a degree. He has lots of diplomas along with medals and testimonials.

I wish I had ruby slippers.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Unfortunately, they are two sizes too small and removing them will require surgical intervention.

I wish I didn't need coffee to stay awake.

Last edited:

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. They resend, but the message was from one of the evil Davids.

I wish I could blink my eyes and transport myself wherever I wanted to go.

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. He's brought you two baked potatoes and a salami. Unfortunately he had sun cream on his hands, so he had to find an alternative way to carry them. I won't say where. Let's just say he got some very admiring glances on the beach.

I wish I'd sold something this week.

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Granted - you had a really great garage sale and you sold your bedroom furniture. Now you have to sleep on the floor because you only got 25 bucks for the old set and you can't afford a new one.

I wish I could convince my son to let me have another shih tzu - a girl one so I could get some puppies. My boy ones want a girlfriend!

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Your son cedes to your wishes. You await the arrival of the new shih tzu. It isn't until a woman covered in dung appears in your kitchen that you realize your son thought you said, "**** Sue." (Sorry about that because I am a dog lover and owner too.)

I wish that things were going the way I want them to in my emotional life.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. The chapters are done. Unfortunately, your partner was channelling Ted Dekker at the time he worked ont them.

I wish someone would make me a big, southern breakfast in the morning.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Too bad you didn't specify a size. All I could find was size eighteen. Hope they aren't too big.

I wish somebody delivered chocolate like they do pizza.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. They now come in giant four galleon drums, but they cost $50 because of the fancy new packaging.

I wish I made enough money to quit my day job.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted you will just have to chip ahoy at that Costco clerk you are always flirting with-you know-the fat one with the zits-he will help-if you flirt the chips will come

We wish that that whoever was responsible could have created a blue potatoe for Charie-but as usual they were probably busy trying to figure out how to justify there absolute disregard for their creation of the spirit-the rights and the wrongs and how they were gonna convince their creations that they actually aren't so perfect as the proof of the pudding is in the eating

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
Soccer Mom said:
Granted. They now come in giant four galleon drums, but they cost $50 because of the fancy new packaging.

I wish I made enough money to quit my day job.

Granted. You receive an email saying you've won the British lottery and just have to contact the delivery company to make arrangements for delivery of your millions of dollars of winnings. YOu quit your day job and call the delivery person only to find out you have to pay $800. in order for delivery. You pay but still don't get your winnings. A few months later you call the company and voila, it will only take another $800. in order to have delivery come about. And on and on and on. Sorry about that. Couldn't resist. I actually fell for the lottery thing except my husband was smart enough to convince me it's a scam and I didn't pay any money for delivery.

My wish is the same as Soccer Mom's only I wish I could make enough from my writing to quit at least one of my day jobs.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. You have nowhere to go because Ernesto has flooded your home.

I wish I could write twenty-five pages today.

Mom'sWrite

Service with a smile
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.returnengagement.blogspot.com
Soccer Mom said:
I wish I could write twenty-five pages today.

Granted, but it's 25 pages on the state of the art of nose hair trimmers. You become the world-renowned expert on the subject. Old men with bushy nostrils follow you home.

I wish I could type faster.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted, you can now type 110 wpm. Sadly, they're unreadible words and seem to hold no meaning or puntuation, but we're all very impressed by how quickly you got them down.

I wish someone would run my errands after work, so I could just go straight home and start this long weekend.