Your wish is granted...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-perhaps you should just go with the flow and be writing about feeling the way you feel

We wish Muse the best and hope she takes this opportunity to write good stuff about perhaps negative feelings

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Let me just slap you about the head a few times. It might leave a nasty ringing in your ears but you'll soon forget your other feelings.

I wish it was lunchtime.

Edited to add . . . I would revise or delete this. But there's doesn't seem to be a point in doing so.

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
Ice cream has arrived and is sitting on the table melting. You rush to have some then notice it's beef jerkey flavoured ice cream.

I wish that Persi's son brought French vanilla ice cream and that I could have some too

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Granted! While flipping channels, your son has discovered the PTL Network. He's been watching it for 3 days nonstop and he wants to SAVE YOU. He won't take no for an answer and he's invited the entire congregation from the Crystal Cathedral to help make his point. You don't want to hurt his feelings in front of all these people now, do you?

I wish I could cuddle up with my wonderful beta reader and get distracted from discussing changes and plot twists.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. And let me just say, I had NO idea 'Cindy' was your beta ! Have a good cuddle.

I wish I could find a good book on serial killer profiling, without alerting Homeland Security by buying it !

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. There's one by Douglas you should get (he's written several).

I wish I had some ice cream.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. All of the kids move back home and entry cosmetology school. "What's for dinner, mom?"

I wish I had a maid.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. But he's a lazy , hairy 400 pound sack of lard who spends half his day in your bathtub bathing his genitalia because he's obsessive compulsive. Oh. And he doesn't speak a word of any language unless you hand sign him in Innuit first.

I wish I had Tiramisu to go with the Tiramisu coffee they just brought into the office. MMmmmmmmmmmm

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Vatfuls of it, which you devoured ravenously. Unfortunately it has gone straight to your bum and your once shapely, leather-clad rear now looks like that of a retreating rhino.

After reading that, I now wish I hadn't eaten that Belgian-chocolate-coated ice-cream.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted, just visit the Puking thread up in the novels forum and you'll be rid of that Belgian-chocolate-coated ice-cream in no time.

I wish someone else would do my 1-mile walk tonight, so I could nap on the couch.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Certainly, my queen. Your wish is granted. And just to do it quicker, I'll drive it!

I wish the queen would quit looking up my kilt.

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
Granted, he's now licking your monitor - that's going to be fun to clean.

I wish my cat wouldn't wake me up in the middle of the night because he's scared of the thunder.

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
Granted - it's the new high risk reality show. Oh, sorry, is that not the Jeopardy you wanted? Oops, too late. Um, just so you know, that disclaimer you signed is legally binding and, uh, y'know, in the event of your death, all your assets come to us.

I wish I felt better about my novel.