Your wish is granted...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-we are 8,567 Genies and you can have enough wishes to replenish your wish basket

I wish that baskets were made of lead

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Granted - baskets of lead for David... however I suggest you dont put all your eggs in one lead basket... It might render them sterile...

I wish for sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere. And toss in some shih tzus too. What we need around here is more shih tzus.

lump_new_1.jpg

davids

Banned
Reaction score
You got it right there-so my terrier Burty has even more people dogs to terrierize-like he needs more

I wish Red would resend me the mail she sent as my box-folders or whatever the hellosity they are were too full and I am waiting anxiously and my carbuncles are getting too hot-is that how you spell carbuncle?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted and just for our sake

We wish we did not hate waiting for messages from people we love to get messages from-damn it all to hell

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. You have been turned into lobster bisque and don't need to fret over anything any more. Ever.

I wish I could wake up tomorrow without a hangover.

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Granted - you are now psychic. Be careful what you wish for though. Some people's thoughts are just ... sick... On second thought, maybe we should have all genuine people be required to wear the bright gold Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval on their chests at all times.

I wish there was something on TV tonight besides Pulp Fiction. Great movie and all ... but every night?? I don't think so....

Mom'sWrite

Service with a smile
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.returnengagement.blogspot.com
Granted, but they changed the movie of the week (every day of the week) to How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey. After trying to follow that story line, Pulp Fiction is starting to look pretty good.

I wish there was a great sushi place that delivered.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Just call Ralph's Catfish House. Their motto is "Cooked or Uncooked, We Don't Care -- It's All Dead Fish to Us."

I wish the Pizza Hut near where I live wasn't the worse franchise in the chain.

Mom'sWrite

Service with a smile
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alleycat said:
I wish the Pizza Hut near where I live wasn't the worse franchise in the chain.

Granted! Strangely enough, however, the food quality remains the same. There are limits as to what can be done with greasy pizza dough, high-fructose tomato sauce and cheese.

I wish Stuart Weitzmann would accidently send his entire line of shoes to my house. All in size 8, thank you.

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
granted! it's chinese size eight, and you now have foot-size dilemma - wrapping them to stay teenyweeny is hm perhaps not gonna work -- lipo? nah -- surgery??

you just loooove these lil leather jewels so much, you might consider it!

i wish someone would bring me a nice fresh brewed cuppa and a pack of my garam smokes...

Jewel101

Registered
Reaction score
Granted, but now it won't turn off ever and it's charging up your electricity bill, and soon you'll be deep in debt

I wish this cat was more normal, not as annoying and smelled better

Mom'sWrite

Service with a smile
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
persiphone_hellecat said:
I wish I had the cool car I dreamed I had last night

Granted, but it will cost you $12,000/yr for tags, $30,000/yr for insurance and $50,000/yr for gas. Oh, and your adorable puppy re-decorated it on your maiden voyage around the block.
(BTW the puppy really is adorable.)

I wish I could remember 1982.

reason for edit--damn homophones

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
Done. Only trouble is, you remember it backwards to forwards.

I wish I had taken more photographs in 1982. That was the year my daughter was born.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. You'll find an undeveloped roll of film which has 35 great photos . . . and one of your shoes.

By the way, consider yourself lucky. I had a friend who adopted a newborn after years of trying to have a baby. It was right at Christmas. They videotaped getting the baby, introducing the baby to the grandparents, baby sitting in Santa's lap, that sort of thing Then one day . . . the wife taped Days of Our Life right over all of it. Her husband said she cried for three days.

I wish I had another camera.

Jewel101

Registered
Reaction score
Granted, except everyone forgot why you were celebrating and think you're still dinking so they all buy you achohol

i wish i could find time to go to hilo

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
Granted but now you've got to find out a way of disposing of all that paper that builds up without getting print all over your hands and clothes.

I wish I would have good horoscopes for the rest of my life.

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
Your microwave goes into overdrive and produces your dinner instantly. What is that black crusty stuff on it anyway, and that odor of charred meat?

I wish that I'd get paid to publish the article I am working on.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Unfortunately you're paid by the people who make those little door signs in hotels, showing the exits during an emergency. They want to post your article in the stairwells so the guests have something to read when someone's little brat pulls the fire alarm and they all get trapped in the stairwell for five hours.

I wish I could shake this strange feeling of depression/frustration and get my brain back on track.