Your wish is granted...

Cyn

Registered
Reaction score
Jeeze I totally forgot about the wishing part. And that's a whole half of the game. :p Thank you for peace on earth, I shall cherish it always. ^.^

Here's your piece of cake. It's gotten pretty stale throughout the day, and I had to wrestle it away from the customer who actually bought it. But if you ignore the fact that it's partially eaten I'm sure you can enjoy it. :)

I wish I could get some inspiration to do some writing.

Cyn

Registered
Reaction score
Oh I know just how to take care of that. I already called your bank and made sure that they put a hold on all your acounts. Also called your job so that you get paid the bare minimum of each check, took any money you had laying around and stole your piggy bank. ... Seriously what can motivate you more to get money than not having any? :p

I wish that I can have good weather on the weekend so that I can go play tennis.

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
dr spock, you say? :D well, you may not have, but he's the only **ok doctor i have any influence with, therefore -

granted! he's rather liberal, you know, in spite of coming across as straight and narrow - however, your cute little ears will be growing pointy tops.

i wish i didn't have to get up from my screen, go down to the garage, get into my car and drive 10 miles each way just to buy cigarettes.

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
hell no, not granted :tongue - if i quit smoking i'll be qualifying for sainthood and don't think saints are allowed to write fiction, are they??

make another wish?:D

i wish i wish i wish wish (it's secret, okay?)

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Hah Ily we know what it is and we wont tell-alright smoke-when you write your sizzlinig stuff are you wearing a blue-billed cap and do you have an ash-tray full of butts and a glass of cheap whisky at your side-hope so-you gotta build that image ya know

We wish we could do that and still stand and be counted-did it-can't

Mom'sWrite

Service with a smile
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.returnengagement.blogspot.com
I'm not sure what it is that you are wishing for (which puts you in the same category with 99.9% of the wishing human race), but what the hell. Granted, with an extra helping of potato salad on the side.

I wish there were 12 more hours in every day.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Welcome to what we call NIGHT. It has 12 whole hours, just flick a light on and it'll seem just like day.

I wish I had more rocks to cut this weekend.

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
granted? mehopes they're the precious kind.

what shapes do you cut them into, by the way? do you wear goggles? i hope so - your eyes mighty useful around a keyboard.

i wish, when i wake tomorrow, my wip will be a completed ms.... oh, the sheer blisssssssssssssssssssssss

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted, it's just a little short for a completed ms, but dang, it's complete ! :D

I wish it was 3:30 right now, and my work day was over.

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Granted - your work day is over. However you have now been warped into the movie Groundhog Day. Wake up and do it all over again.

I wish people with tiny little minds would find each other and form a colony somewhere in the South Pacific where they wouldnt bother anyone. They could elect Bush their leader.

maskedmarauder

Registered
Reaction score
Granted. the earth has just rotated on it's axis, welcome to america.

i wish my daughter gets everything in life that she desires.

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
Done. Mullets are declared illegal. Unfortunately, you inadvertantly log onto a Mullet site and are immediately arrested by the FBI.

I wish that I could eat all the cookies, cake and ice cream I want without getting fat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
They actually have mullet sites? OMG what is this world coming to? The thought alone makes me want to barf. what's the link?
'
www.businessinthefrontpartyintheback.com

Granted - you may now eat all the cookies cake and ice cream you want without getting fat. However air now has 500 calories a breath. Quick - somebody call Jennie Craig!! Have them make up diet oxygen tanks.