Your wish is granted...

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score
Granted, but you're doing time in jail with him.

I wish I didn't spend all my time on AW.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Just hold still while we attach these here wires, prongs and clamps to your skull. There. Now we throw the switch . . . and the words should begin to flow.

Hey, wait a minute . . . that's not a novel . . . those are nude pictures of Orlando Bloom and that guy from Brokeback Mountain.

"Pull the plug, Norman. Pull the plug!"

I wish I had eggs to go with my sausage and biscuit I'm going to have in a little while.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
My Charie amour pretty little one that I adore-i grant you peace and sleep and a life full of challenge and qualmless intellectual quandary

I wish that Red would come alive once again to kick some lobster bums and drink some lobster ale-we like Red-color of choice

davids

Banned
Reaction score
The ale was metaphoric as in the ale of life-pale or dark it does not have any alkeehawl in it-and congrats-one day at a time-please do not forget Annie Hall-to grant your wish-don't knock self-approbation it is sex with someone you love-yah a paraphrase is a paraphrase is a Petunia-after all Red we do know that being with the stud of choice is not always being with a Palomino

I wish that someone could tell us what the hell we just said

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Ale . . .something something . . . .Annie Hall's guns . . something . . . Palimino.

I wish the Seattle Mariners would have just ONE winning season in my lifetime!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-no one is taking you seriously especially us

I wish that Petunias were growing out of our ears

maskedmarauder

Registered
Reaction score
granted, but know you have to walk around with a box on your head due to the bee's, knats, bugs and birds buzzing your tower. not knowing your looks that might be a good thing.

i wish my girlfriend had a bigger tounge

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but without me I gotta kill something -then consume it and do it in such a manner that I wont get arrested-and that is the problem

I wish that human flesh tasted more like lobster

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted, just boil and add loads of butter!!

I wish I could get that series I wrote a few years ago published.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-just keep on writing the way you are and they will publish your toilet paper if you want them to

We wish that my egocentristic nature was more loveable-oh we should not wish for that as some of us do not care a bit-but some of us do so perhaps we should-oh the damnation of undecidednessess

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Some of us just know how to handle Germans better than others :), even the undecided ones with cute dogs.

I wish these stoopid PC's would come out of the box with less GARBAGE loaded on them !

Cyn

Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Here's your PC with none of that garbage on it... Harddrive, monitor, speakers, modem, processor... basically all major components are sold separately...

I wish I could go to the US Open. :)

Cyn

Registered
Reaction score
*considers showing up on your doorstep looking like a lost kitten*

Granted! Here's your new battery. Simply install this into your computer, though I suggest throughly reading the manual. And hook up to the nearest stationary bike. This can provide your with a good 30 minutes up to a whole hour (if you're feeling especially energetic) of power!

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Wow and I thought I had to use a squirrel in a cage!

Since the selfless Cyn didnt make a wish, I offically grant her peace on earth.

I wish I had that piece of cake that I saw behind the counter when I went out to lunch with my son today. I resisted then, but I've been jonseing for it ever since.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. I got it and will mail it to you. You should get it by next Wednesday. Uh, I may have licked the icing just a bit. Tasty.

I wish I hadn't licked so much cake icing. I don't feel so good.