Mom'sWrite

Service with a smile
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.returnengagement.blogspot.com
persiphone_hellecat said:
Granted - you should have passed on the jalapeno chili - extra hot sauce. Bobby Flay sure does make some hot chili. A nice bottle of pepto is headed your way along with Bobby's appologies - next time a nice bowl of oatmeal and white toast for you.

I wish I got those toothpicks...

Granted, but they've all been used to clean toenails.

I wish I was three people.

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
Done but while you're snoozing the exterminator comes, mistakes the squirrel for the cat and feeds it half of the cookies you baked at midnight for tomorrow's bake sale and mistakes your brand new funky hairpiece for the squirrel and strafes it with gunshot.

I wish I had the equipment to keep this blasted tubedress up at the top.

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Granted - but along with that new "equipment" comes backaches, permenant shoulder dents from the straps and a lot of other problems. And remember - from then on no man will ever be able to talk to you and look you in the eye.

To screenmom - Granted the houseboy from the movie The Birdcage is on his way over. I hope you don't mind having your house cleaned and your meals cooked by a guy in a gold lame thong and eyeshadow.

I wish my son would stop saying "Im hungry"

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Instead he raids the refrigerator, bites chunks off the cheese (my son used to do this at the age of three) and scarfs down the leftover roast beef you were planning to serve for supper.

I wish it wasn't so cold outside

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. You move to Tennessee. It's about 90F at the moment. And can I borrow your car? And will you make me something for lunch?

I wish I had more wits about me. (Oh, no . . . I didn't wish that, did I?)

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Just remember three words: sports, sex, food. Not necessarily in that order.

I wish I get further on the story I've started this morning.

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
alleycat said:
Granted. Just remember three words: sports, sex, food. Not necessarily in that order.

You forgot scratching LOL

Granted - you finish the story - only it's written in Greek because you have been channeling some ancient Greek warrior through automatic writing. Know anyone who can translate?

I wish someone would go out and get me lunch. I cant leave or I'll miss the Squirrel Whisperer.

HaliKat

Granted, your lunch has been delivered, however it is a squirrel sandwich with a side of chopped nuts. And the big giant Chipmunk who delivered it isn't going away until you've eaten every last morsel!

I wish I was at a healthy weight :)

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. It is Sundae. Tomorrow is Mondae.

;-)

I wish people wouldn't slap me.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. All of your friends and family get mad at you and leave and go to the pub without you. "Hey, it's party time!"

I wish hellecat didn't think I was a woman.