Your wish is granted...

sdarb

You want me to write what?
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Instead you had the 25 bean soup.

I wish I could quit coming back to this forum and get some real work done...

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. I will PM Jenna and have her ban you. Then you have to go to the WriterMag website where they get 8 posts a day.

I wish I had something sweet to eat after my rather "hot and spicy" chef's salad.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Those kibbles under your nose are pretty yummy, and I'll sprinkle them with chocolate Yak's milk - Yum.

I wish I had a chef's salad for lunch today.

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. I do hope those bits of grilled chef, in amongst the lettuce leaves, were tasty.

I wish I had a magic pen.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but you need a magic eraser and we done et the lass un

We wish that sunshine lollypops and roses everywhere were growing in the cactus garden of the inferno and would sprout only to lure young spirits into the prickly hell of cacti debauchery

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Your slightest wish is our command Red-what is to understand about the thread about the person above you-you amaze me kiddo-what with your so razor sharp intellect-say something stupid-smart-fascistic-loving-anything the hell you want about the person posted above you-what did we miss here? It is a prickly inferno dear heart

We wish that Red would finally stand up and be counted-but after what she drank last night-well-maybe she could just lay there and be counted

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. It is cooler outside. Unfortunately someone has stolen it. What was it anyway?

I wish I hadn't given my sister quite so much of my Friday night rum.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted Red but with such a delicate and delightful lap you will just have to get a two by four to settle on your delicate and delightful lap-if you like we could come over-sit on your lap and you could dictate-that might be fun-no we think on second thought that you probably should stick with the "wood!"

I wish that folks would just realize that Posey's aren't Rosies and that you cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear-even if her name is Bernice

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted Red but you still gotta remove the "pits!"

I wish that the fallout of war would be peace instead of retribution and hate

NightWynde

Registered
Reaction score
Website
brigitta-m.blogspot.com
Granted, but the game they're playing is skeeball. Whee! They won the plastic thingie that could actually last as a keychain for about ten seconds.

I wish tomorrow would hurry up and get here so I could get that dictionary I've been bugging my husband to get.

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
Granted, but whats she doing clinging to your leg like that?

I wish I hadn't eaten a tuna sandwich for lunch at a coffee shop. Major heartburn time.

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. They now want $750 - but for that price you get it stuffed and mounted so you can put it on the mantle-piece.

I wish I had a stuffed squirrel now.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. It'll take me just a minute to shoot one and then stuff it. I've been tempted anyway. I am NOT a PETA member.

I wish I didn't have a family of raccoon that likes to come visit at night. (Want a stuffed raccoon too?)