Your wish is granted...

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
GRANTED! It is now September15th 2056, and you wake up in the 'Sleepy Hollow Resting Home'. For some reason there is a bowling ball stuck on your fingers.

Oh. I wish the nice nurse would stop insisting that I participate in activities and secure my restraints again, then close the door on her way out.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Now you can put those cosmetics you saw yesterday that your mother bought for your birthday in two weeks to use.

I wish I could spend all day building a new wallpaper for my computer instead of pretending to "work".

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Granted - however the wallpaper you come up with is obscene and just when you put the finishing touches on it, your boss pops in to check something on your computer. Unemployment is Wednesday's -- make sure you get there early to get a good spot on the line.

I wish there was a way to read while you slept. Then I could read books at night and write during the day.

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
Well since you said you wished there was a way you could read while I slept, you can. I'll tell you when I'm ready to go to sleep and you just have to pick up a book and start reading.

I wish I would get a positive response from a certain publisher.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted perhaps Pepe the pool boy can fix it-if not-at least he can blow long gentle puffs of hot sweet pool boy breath just on the small of your back-you know Red right where it is taut and ready to explode-well dear it is an idea at least-just might take your hot mind out of your hot body just for s second or two

I wish that Red's air conditioner was repaired so she could concentrate on making a vain glorious effort to disturb the undisturbables

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted Red-may we suggest a drop or two of baby oil applied gently and very lovingly to the back of each of your naked thighs-we know there is a way there that would perhaps make it easier-shall we try?

We wish that Red would sit as planned-nude in front of the fridge and apply her great wit to the whimsical contemplations of naked meditators

NightWynde

Registered
Reaction score
Website
brigitta-m.blogspot.com
*visions of reviving Bruce Campbell causes me to forget that there's supposed to be a nasty side effect to these wishes*

Granted. Oh, the adults don't quit acting like nasty spoiled children but you do have a bag of quicklime. Add a little water, sprinkle it on your "garden" and it should take care of your inconvenient space problem.

I wish I had a bigger desk so Bruce would quit passing out underneath it.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted, now they break before you even buy them.

I wish it was Friday.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but the puppy is a miniature schauzer and it just drowned in its own juices

I wish that Koreans ate more lobster and less puppy

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Arisson dear heart as the lobster kings we are empowered to grant you a very happy unbirthday to you to you-it is the best we lobster kings can do but at least we are wishing you a well and very happy unbirthday-hell kiddo mybe if you have enough of them you will get even younger and more beautiful each time we grant you a very happy unbirthday-which if you wish can be every day-

We wish Arisson a very happy unbirthday form me to you-and to be as happy as her avatar is beautiful

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. She types out a long explanation, including graphs and charts and some really interesting photos, but then deletes it. Too bad you weren't quicker!

I wish the nurse had re-taken my blood pressure so I wouldn't have to sit here all day long afraid I was on the verge of exploding because she said it was SO high!

sdarb

You want me to write what?
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. But she comes back in to tell you you are pregnant and going to have baby froggie.

I wish I was on a deserted island - with my laptop

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but don't forget about 150 battery packs

I wish that agents would realize how marvelously talented you all are-never mind maybe we will start an agency just for you guys-what the hell can we lose?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but don't forget that she has not aged will since Gilligan threw her down in the hut and whispered gummed nothings in her ear

I wish that you all had agents again because you all deserve them-and once again to hell with it-we will start one up and what the hell do we have to lose?

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Uh, granted. As long as davids comes up with the seed money.

I wish I had asked them to hold the jalapenos on my salad for lunch. I really, really wish I had.