Your wish is granted...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
If your spouse could do them-or significant other-that would be almost like kinda having magic doing it wouldn't it? If you are desolate and alone we are also feeling desolate and alone because you feel so bad-it's sympathy magic-sometimes you'd be amazed at its wonderful potency- but if you are maybe there is a magic potion for that as well-never know kiddo

We wish that if arrowqueen is alone in the world that she would never really feel alone as we hope she realizes at least here she has a bunch of looneys to keep her company-just referring to ourselves of course and no insult meant to any of you other literartys

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. She has indeed realised this - and locked the doors and barred her windows accordingly.

I wish I could understand what that cloud, shaped like a Chinese ideograph, actually says.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Oh my heavens, it's an obscene joke -- you're offended and declare war on China. Good luck with that.

I wish I didn't have to go make dinner now!

Arisson

Registered
Reaction score
Granted! You do now. But what do I get out of this?

I wish that vampires and werewolves cast a bloody rebellion of vengance and terror on aliens; who have a leader: Vincent Price.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted it says rtifdlsjneigldjs with fried rice

We wish arrowqueen would explain her rep point that she gave us-sometimes we need help

Hell here we go again-Arisson who has just showed up here has ripped off our masks of devilish slowness to reveal a devilishly slow lobster

Granted the rebellion is in full swing but Vinny is having a little trouble holding up his golden laser

Last edited:

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but don't worry about the count just smile and your beautiful freckles will crown your smile with a halo of beauty that will mesmerize the observer in the sparkly beaming light of your soul-then they wont remember what they asked you

I wish I could share the secret of my success with everyone-but it might make em drunk

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
granted - they go a(little)way, not letting you forget there's a reason why they're there and you need to work it out...

i wish i could make persiphone hellecat's nightmares go way away

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted just send her a beautiful pool boy who just inherited a million bucks and who willlove and serve an incredibly intelligent re-headed bi-polar francophile-who is opinionated and usually correctly so

We wish that we were feeling the feeling of the feelings that are being felt by the feelers

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-thanks for the thoughts-if we wake up screaming from our sleeps-you will hear us all the way across the great divide

We wish that people would pucker up and stand their ground

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
granted - they are puckering all right, but the dysenteria has alas gotten the better of their resolves and - well, someone has to clean up!

i wish is could relive that moment which changed everything

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. It is now December 7,1941 and it is 5:55 AM in the morning. You're flying you little sea plane and what IS THAT...JAPS!!!!!!!!!!

I wish my daughter would get off line so I can get through on the phone and remind her to, Clean the kitchen, mop the floor, put the laundry in the dryer, take her dried stuff out and fold it, hang clean towels inthe bathroom, feed the cats, make sure they have clean water, and to finish reading 'Antigone' so she can get the report written before school starts.

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
granted, the lemon pops and pops til your muffin blooms - then you gotta eat it ;-P

i wish the muse were better looking - sometimes she scares me!

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. (well fudge) I AM good looking, dammit!

I wish I didn't have cramps.

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
granted - you have hives instead.

i wish i could find that damn key

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
granted. they kick heels relentessly and keep getting you back to kansas (where everything has a purple tinge - wonder why?).

i wish i made my mind up about what to really wish for.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted now you have an unlimited amount of wishes so it does not really matter what you wish for-if you blow one-there are always a few more

We wish that we were not so incredibly good looking and so damn rich-and that we were not forced to spend our weekend in our Villa in Encinada eating copious quantities of lobster and shooting Mexicans from our Veranda

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Due to a failed stock investment, you're broke. You sold the villa and now can only write about eating lobster and shooting Mexicans. Luckily it's gonna be a best-seller !

I wish I had a villa.