Your wish is granted...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted just feed em rat poison in the bird-food

I wish that Red had an M3 it is so much more suited to her flame throwing personna

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted it is cleared off

We wish we had just a small hint of what the hell was going on around here

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Jed is wearing them-were you that bombed you cannot remember that incident by the pool where he was wearing that pink thingy and you said he reminded you of Oprah but that the only things missing were a stuffed purple cow and a tiara?

We wish that Jed had a picture of the stuffed purlpe cow and the tiara he was wearing last night with the pink thingy and that he would send it to all of us

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Jed is not available at this time-as his agent we recommend that you put yourself on the waiting list-only 8,169 in front-not to long to wait for a good agent we should think

We wish an event full horny weekend for all those kiddos of mine that so require this kind of weekend-for the others-peace-out

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted - and with no catch - because I agree wholeheartedly. Who decides a weed is a weed? I like 'em all.

I wish you wouldn't keep making American references which I don't understand...

dancingandflying

Is it tea time yet?
Registered
Reaction score
granted. but while you're eating them, you have some kid standing next to you poking your stomach and saying "God, you're fat."

i wish my throat wasn't sore anymore so i wouldn't have bad breath.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. But he's gotten some "new ideas" while he was away and wants to go in a different direction. How do you feel about the Humorous New Age Romantic YA genre?

I wish an elf would come in Saturday while I'm at the office and clean up my house.

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Ha Ha .. He left new ideas when he went away that's why I want his a$$ back NOW ...

Granted - Harry Potter will happily loan you Dobby for the day. Just make sure you don't give him a sock or any clothing or you will never get rid of him. And don't let Hermoine know- she radically opposes house elves.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. His butt will be back, but his head will still be elsewhere . . . so it'll be back to normal! (I'll assume that's your wish).

I wish I understand just half of all the Harry Potter references thrown about (I started one book, couldn't finish it).

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Granted ... Miss Rowling works very hard and produces the 7th book - but don't get too upset at the ending when Valdemort kicks Harry's arse and the little fart in glasses dies.

I wish I could get myself ready to go out and exchange my brand new red cowboy boots which are a half size too big

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
You do but now you have to settle for a pair that's two sizes too small, as that's all they have left in stock.

I wish that I hadn't spent so much money today at a naughty clothing store.

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted - you spent it on tweed skirts and red flannel granny-knickers instead.

I wish I'd remembered to buy those bags for making ice-cubes in.

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
It starts, but then quits again, this time permanently.

I wish I had registered under an alias instead of my real name, so I could say anything I wanted to.