Your wish is granted...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted just move to California-the liberals will find a way to deflect your pain.

We still wish that NEW episodes of Seinfeld were being produced-we miss the ambience of that New York way of life-never got a ticket for J walking in the Big Apple-nicked a few times be errant cabbies but never a ticket-ah sweet New York-but we are sun addicted-so as Mr. Allen once said-the only cultural advantage to living in California is being allowed to make a right turn on a red light-but oh the -cough-hack-sunshine

Oh leaping franastanitz too slow-we quit again!

Poof here is a pile of money-you can pay to have them done-and not the way you want-good huh?

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but she did not really get a case of shingles it was actually butt zits from swinging naked on an African

We wish that no one would comment on the fact that this post might be a little off color-red zits and purple zits and pink zits-and rainbow zits

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but somewhere in Cuba there are a whole lot of them just waiting for the ACLU

We wish that the ACLU had fewer Jewish lawyers

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted she has retained an out of work former ACLU Jewish lawyer to handle the divorce

We wish that we were a Jewish lawyer formerly employed by the ACLU-hey one out of two is not bad-was gonna study law but decided that the arts needed more Jews with MPD

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-bald is beautiful

We wish that Poet was a little quicker on the trigger-hey what's up poet?

Granted-but late as we are-don't forget that clowns are generally serial killers-watch out for that packeedermee

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-could not think of a better thing to happen to him other than that L. Ron Hubbard had been seeking psychiatric help during his life time and the New Yorker had printed an expose written by persiphone for which she had been paid a great deal of money-then sued by the Scientologists for lots of $$$$ but she countersued for stupidity and won even more $$$$

I wish this was not just a fantasy of mine

NightWynde

Registered
Reaction score
Website
brigitta-m.blogspot.com
Granted, but your nude sunbathing has given you the nastiest sunburn in places where the uh..."sun don't shine" (but did...ok I'll stop with the sun jokes) which means that you have to avoid any form of light for the next couple of years. However, pale is in, so it's all good.

I really wish pale skin was in.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted -- the Love & Rockets look is back. Ready for your diet?

loveroke21.jpg

I wish we really did have spare ribs, like spare tyres.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. You have one more week of vacation in your life. As of now, it's scheduled for the second week of August, 2013. Enjoy.

I wish I had a cabin in the woods (I have the woods, just don't have the cabin).

Last edited:

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
Granted - unfortunately it's a haven for bugs and skunks and lots of other nastys. So much so that staying there is a nightmare. Enjoy your new home.

I wish my throat wasn't so sore this morning.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. I know where there's a large persimmon tree . . . I'll squeeze you some green persimmon juice.

I wish this month would be the coolest August in 50 years.

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
Granted, but why stop there? - let's make it the coolest August since the last ice age. Enjoy the snow!

I wish I could get my car running again without it costing a fortune.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Dr. Frankenstein XXIII Has experimented on your car. The legs of 14 olympic runners have been grafted onto your car. It is now a running cyborg. Yep. You guessed it. Your car now kicks a$$.

I wish you would stop mailing monkeys to the White House.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Now the monkeys are coming to your house, postage due.

I wish I could sit here all day long and just write.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but what are they going to do with the White House?

I wish all politicians were forced to admit to being cross-dressing-Machiavelian monkeys

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Unfortunately they still get voted back in office.

I wish fifty butterflies would flit into my office and dazzle me with a show of colors.