Your wish is granted...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted the errors in spelling have been corrected-get yourself a boy toy-or a valley girl servant-come on Perciphone we know you can do it-your brains-your looks-a piece of cake

Granted-two for one-we are buying you a South American Tree Snake which eats Geico Gecko's for lunch-the steam roller is out of commision as Al Gore is using it to alleviate all opponents of global warming

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-we were just responding to your double up and just forgot-can you forgive us?

I wish that persiphone would forgive us-we cannot afford to lose any more sleep.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Your wish is granted-you do have great taste-they are producing a new series called the Honeymooners go to Mars-starring the frozen bodies of Vince Lombardi and Hermione Gingold

I wish that Public Television would stop airing commercials

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but do you think you could handle the pulchritudenous flamboyancy of various types of jelly roles-we cannot afford our persiphone to have the blues you know

We wish that we could enjoy a good game of Strip Texas Hold'em at Persiphone's house or how about Encinada-it aint main lobster but it is still awfully eatable and we have room enough for a rather large party

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but you have to fly to Saigon to get it

We wish that gay was still a word that meant happy-joyous-and free in spirit-not that there is anything wrong with the other meaning-no not at all!

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted -- when you said 'extra cheese', you DID mean head cheese, didn't you?

I wish I'd taken today off work.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted how do you want it-the pizza we mean-how about some real Buffalo Mazzarrella-topped with whatever you and the pool person would like-by the way regardless of satisfaction guaranteed-if he does not remember to freeze the bra-get rid of the useless child

We wish the kibbutz that I spent 5 years in as a youth was up north in Garlic country and we could start a second garlic fair and then it could be shelled by irksome-irate garlic haters and we could shell em back into the stone-age for being irksome-irate garlic haters

Poet beat me to it all the way from down under-what a nerve-you can take off today because it is already over-over here

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Granted Poet - you get to re run the day and call in sick - but stay away from the Mall - your boss just made the same wish

Granted David - whatever you want - you are TOO scary to argue with

I wish I was in a karaoke bar in Japantown San Francisco singing "Crazy" to some gorgeous, intelligent and slightly kinky guy in black leather ...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-who the hell is being scary now?

We wish leather flying jackets for all genitalia challenged individuals

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but whether or not you really want to be disappointed-well that is a question you have to ask yourself

We wish to be in persiphone's Karaoke bar observing-just observing

Reaction score
Thanks -- I think such an extention would be a great idea ... it's nice to be able to touch a girl's heart, but sometimes it's nice to be able to touch her cervix too.

Granted - you are in the Karaoke bar observing - while you work as one of those Benihana guys who juggles knives and burns shrimp

I wish women would look in mirrors before they went out -- and any woman whose thong is higher than the waist of her jeans was put before a firing squad and shot

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted re: thong thing-We think we love you for that

We wish that fat rear ends should not wear thongs above the waist band-especially if they are going to make a deep knee bend in my vicinity

P.S We have been taught that there are many delightful ways in which to caress a cervix

Last edited:

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-perhaps exile would be appropriate-sans moustache and being forced to wear a cheap rug

We wish Dr. Phil was Oprah's illegitimate dumb-waiter

Reaction score
Thanks !! Before Dr Phil makes another guest cry by telling them they're fat, he should check out his own chunky cottage cheese arse in the mirror ...

Granted - Oprah and Dr Phil deserve each other

I wish Star Jones breast implants would freeze on a skiing trip to Aspen rendering her a chocolate fudgesicle

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted it would be fun to watch them thaw

We wish that we were not runninig out of time persiphone this is far too much fun-you are amazing!!