Your wish is granted...

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted... his name is Divine.
[ETA: too slow... this was supposed to be a response to persiphone, but luckily, it works for Tre as well]

I wish I'd kept playing the saxophone instead of giving it up.

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
you do! you buy a widescreen and all your typos vanish. however, you become even more addicted to surfing and writing and soon lose touch with the real world.

i wish i could find the job i want but only part time.

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
granted! new addiction-excercise. you wake up and begin your routine; running, pilates, swimming, golf. kegels and leglifts at work. major case of overkill. soon you will be NOTHING. nice knowing you.

i wish i could write the dreams i have into stories.

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
Granted, you now get up at 3am specifically to grant wishes. It's an obsession that takes up the rest of your life, which, face it, with only a few hours sleep a night, isn't going to be that much fun.

I wish it wasn't too hot to exercise properly.

hjwilde

Registered
Reaction score
Granted - it is now so cold that your gym is buried under a pile of snow.

I wish I didn't have to do a huge stack of filing

NightWynde

Registered
Reaction score
Website
brigitta-m.blogspot.com
Granted, that huge stack of filing is on fire, ergo rendering it much shorter. You better hurry though, those flames are after your WIP and the comp it was saved on as well as any discs you may have backed it up on.

Oops. Too late. Shame too, it was going to be a masterpiece of a bestseller which would have put you on the map for generations, now all you have is a pile of ashes and the rest of your life which you spend trying to remember how your once and former masterpiece was phrased.

I wish my husband would quit buying crap and start buying more stuff that I want.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. He only buys stuff you want, but it is in his size. He looks great in Chanel, by the way.

I wish I could have, and remember, an intellegent thought today.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-knowing you kiddo you will come up not only with something intelligent but outrageous and funny and totally ill

we wish Jay would come up with something intelligent-outrageous-funny and totally ill-then post it as soon as she has so we can enjoy our Martinis and our coffees

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. She posts something that's SO intelligent, outrageous, funny and totally ill - while we're all downing Martinis and coffees, that we all spew our Martinis and coffees all over our keyboards, shorting them out - thus causing a massive blackout that spreads throughout the country and kills small rodents.

I wish I had a martini.

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Would that be shaken, or stirred, madam?

I wish I hadn't stolen that ice cream. Well, I will later. ;-)

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. You didn't steal it, the ice cream followed you home. Then climbed right up on that couch. It's not your fault!

I wish someone would make lunch for me.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted Muse-but you have made that request a number of times-where's Eric the pool boy-or Ramon-or Steven-or whoever the hell you want him to be

We wish that even though Musechen lives in the far north that she would have the financial wherewithall if she so wishes to build a pool and therefore attract the required lunch making pool-person

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Granted ... Look out your window, Muse, your new pool has been installed. Of course,it comes with the obligatory pool boy. He cooks, cleans the pool and performs other pool boy duties. He also wears the traditional pool boy uniform, the gold lame speedo. The only thing is, it's late in the pool season and the only pool boy I could find was a 400 pound eunuch. He does have a large palm frond though, to fan you when it gets hot and just in case the seams on that speedo split.

I wish having a PC upstairs and a Mac laptop wasnt freaking the daylights out of me and I could remember which one I was using ...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-the red light is for the Mac and the green one is for that other one-just watch for the blink-it also sends Morse Code-unfortunately the only sentence they can send is .....----..----.....!

I wish that the sun would stop rising on Fresno

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Granted - from now on Fresno will be moved farther north and plunged into 6 months of darkness annually ...

I wish I was standing in the 19th c Europen Paintings wing of the Metropolitan Museum right now ... gazing at the self portrait of Vincent Van Gogh instead of sitting here trying to work

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted so stop playing and start writing-when you get your best seller going you can buy the damn museum

I wish that persiphone would write a best seller in the genre of her choice

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but don't forget-even though it is the wrong century-they do demand that you bring your own cake batter

We wish we could think more than we speak