Your wish is granted...

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-keep typing

We wish that our black senses of humor were sometimes in a dark gray zone-but not permanently

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but you will be sorry

We wish that politicians were much more inscrutable than they are-at least this way we could have fun figuring out what the hell they were talking about-the way it is now they are too obvious and we just laugh or cry-depending on their "Nucular" stupidity

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-they say that it stimulates the brain and since it has more caffeine than coffee they might be on to something there-re stimulate that is-and of course restricted to dark-no milky stuff for persiphone-besides she does not need that crazy but wise brain of hers stimulated any more than it already is!

I wish that persiphone's post above me never comes true-since it looks like we shall have to vote for Abdul Hassan and Co.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I believe that wish has already come true. I can't find the MSN link now, but I did read it. HAH HAH you wasted a wish. ( now I'll waste one too...ready?)

I wish all elected officials had to walk around nekkid as blue jays with funny faces painted on their bellies throughout their entire term of office unless they actually win a Nobel Peace prize for something that is peacable enough to be of benefit to humanity as a whole.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but what does your hubby have to say-as if he really had anything to say

I wish persiphone would send us a copy of her Mensa card so we could show our friends that we actually talk to someone with at least marginal intellectual acuity

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-if you don't pay he may not say-if he is still living with you it would be completely in order to use the F bombs in his presence just to show him you are one of the boys-you never know-he might like it-but then again he might not-in the golden age of yore we young bucks never wanted our mothers to be one of the boys.

We wish persiphone could find a man-if in fact she is searching-strong enough to place a muzzle on the child-while at the same time being a great sounding board for her considerable intellect

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. We have dug up Albert Einstein and sent him to her by post.

I wish cheese wasn't so fattening.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. It's clean, and two handsome men will be over straightaway to fold it for you. Unfortunately it's all underoos.

I wish I could stop peeking at the internet when I'm supposed to be writing!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted-we are rich and marginally intelligent-one out of two aint bad-ow-my wife just smacked us upside the head and she is a lot stronger than us-there she goes again looking over the old shoulder.

We wish she would kick Berty Russel our Fox Terrier but she refuses because some a$$hole in a truck broke Berty's leg-can you imagine that-all that passion and pity for some highly intelligent-wabbit chasing-children loving-sloppy-goofy mut-ow-she just smacked me again-damnation and tarnation

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. She just kicked Bertie. Unfortunately he was sitting in your lap at the time and she 'accidentally' missed and got you in the goolies instead. Oh dear. What a shame.

I wish I'd been there to see it!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but we question whether or not a fair Scottish maid such as yourself would want to really see this poor old Yank get his goolies pinched in any way shape or fashion-tell me it aint so

We wish that arrowqueen could go to a Celtic Ranger match and ruin the dastardly foe which every one she chooses-pass the beer and watch that first footin'

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
Granted, unfortunately you break a rib from laughing so much - welcome to three weeks of painkillers and disturbed sleep.

I wish it was possible to retro-fit a dishwasher into the house I would really like except that the kitchen's a bit lacking in amenities.

Darnit - the Daves have more fingers to type with than I do and that makes 'em quicker.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Granted but the person retro-fitting your new dishwasher is a 3 foot 500 pound troglodyte with zits who has the hots for you

I wish we did not have so many fingers then Cath might be able to get in a post edgewise-ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h-finally again!!!!!!!!

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. You're now the lead in Centipede in the City.

I wish people would stop referring to any singer - no matter how average - with hair extensions and a boob job as a "diva".