Your wish is granted...

electric.avenue

Registered
Reaction score
Granted, only I'm not telling you what it is!

Seriously though, sorry for having forgotten... so here's my next wish:

I wish it would stop raining!

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. However, you're busted at Customs returning with the goods. You've spent the cash, the purchases are confiscated, and you need a good lawyer.

I wish I had the means to quit my job and write for pleasure.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Michael Jackson has just signed you to a 10 year-$79,000. Euro per year contract to write sonnets for his new chimp..."Pleasure".

I wish that Vulcans ( like Mr. Spock) really existed and that they had a kick a$$ bar on the boardwalk where we could hang out and get 'jiggy wit it'.

reph

Fig of authority
Registered
Reaction score
Your son gets a job as a counterfeiter and pays rent in homemade $100 bills to his new landlord, a corrupt politician, until they both get caught at it.

I wish my computer screen were free of annoying dust and lint particles that gleam in reflected sunlight.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
POOF. Your computer screen is now in deep intergalactic space on the other side of the Crab nebula. But your hard drive and keyboard are still on your desk.

I wish they made nice comfortable sexy shoes for women with wide feet larger than a size 9 wide that I didn't have to drive across town to the 'Drag Queen' store to buy.

( I apologize if I have offended anyone by my mention of either the Crab Nebula or Drag Queens.)( Oh yeah, and shoes.)

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
They do, but that Drag Queen from the Crab Nebula is using her size 12 extra-wide spiked heeled shoes to do you in.

I wish I had the money to go visit CC in Banff.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. But only you will understand them.

With a big swish swish, I wish for fish with my Ish Wish Dish.

Ganesha

con·ver·sa·tion·al·ist
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
robynflatley.blogspot.com
a fish with a wish in it's gullet...
I am yours

I wish that a friend would not have to die a horrible death...
I may be too late

sacredmime

Esteemed New Member
Registered
Reaction score
Not sure how to respond to that, other than I hope you're not too late either.

I wish people would stop poking me in the head. :poke:

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Your wish is granted. You are now at the World Conference for Near -Sighted Proctologists.

I wish I had a grilled cheddar cheese sandwich made with Cabot white cheddar on oatmeal bread, fried with a tad of butter. And a cup of Cream of Tomato soup, but with not too much cream, a real pickle barrel dill pickle, sliced lenghth wise and a flute of the good champagne, if you please...now hurry!

electric.avenue

Registered
Reaction score
Granted, I have created all that for you and placed it at the top of the Eiffel Tower, you just have to go and get it - now hurry!

I wish my partner would stop playing computer games and do a bit more work around the house.

luxintenebrae

Registered
Reaction score
Granted and granted.

Janet - you now look like Arnold back in his Conan days. You can see all the cool veins in your arms and legs. Tip top physical condition though!

Paint - you are now on the Survivor Exile Island show. Don't know much about it since I don't watch it, but I imagine you would now be eating some kind of insect you found and are now roasting it for a delicious meal. And since being on the show, you thought it would be great if you were the new Richard, so you've stripped since Day 1 and haven't seen your clothes since. And you realize you don't like being away from everyone you know and want to go home, so you whine a lot, and all your whiny moments and none of your good ones are broadcast to the world so all the people back home can't stand you anymore and wish you'd stay on Exile Island for a very long time. Sounds like fun!

I wish I could have a professional decision-maker which/who would make all the right decisions for me.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. Now sit down, shut up and give me your check book.

I wish that Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley would replace Condoleeza Rice, Dick Cheny and George W. Bush. In that order.

electric.avenue

Registered
Reaction score
Granted, but then you have to watch all three politicians trying to perform magic spells, fly broomsticks, etc. Definitely an improvement though.

I wish that the central heating in our house would function properly. I turn the thermostat right down, but then it takes it into its head to heat the house up like a furnace.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Granted. But now the central air is broken, and only comes on (full blast) in the winter.

I wish it was August, so I could go to the beach.

Melisande

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Granted, but your company is a dog who only wants a walk in the park. But hey, you'll still get the night out!

I wish I had real talent!