Querying and other fun things!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspiringauthor123

Always swimming against the current
Registered
Reaction score
So I have FINALLY finished my manuscript, polished to perfection (HA)... or to the best of my ability, and grammatical editing aside I am now QUERYING!! Or attempting it at least. I just sit down at my computer and bleed... I'm crying from pain I like. Most of all I am just excited to be moving forward... until the critiques start coming in of course!!!!!:D

Last edited:

MichelleTranWrites

Aspiring Young Adult Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats!!! I've been working on my query letter too and it's just driving me insane! Best of luck to ya!

Debbie F

Debbie
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats! How long did it take you to complete the novel, from the time you first started drafting?

popgun62

Keeper of the pace.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tobytatestories.com
So I have FINALLY finished my manuscript, polished to perfection (HA)... or to the best of my ability, and grammatical editing aside I am now QUERYING!! Or attempting it at least. I just sit down at my computer and bleed... I'm crying from pain I like. Most of all I am just excited to be moving forward... until the critiques start coming in of course!!!!!:D

Congratulations! You have completed something that most people only talk about. Good luck with the queries!

ArtsyAmy

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! You seem so happy and excited--great to hear such great news. Hope all goes well for you.

aspiringauthor123

Always swimming against the current
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats! How long did it take you to complete the novel, from the time you first started drafting?[/QUOTE

Well I have sat on this manuscript for a long time. From beginning to end, it took about seven months. Keep in mind I have a 103K manuscript!

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
CGs on the big step forward and here's to the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.