Status
Not open for further replies.

Sury

Word Worker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bghosh.cavernreal.com
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't find a Young Adult (YA) forum, so am posting here.

I am looking for markets to submit some of my YA short stories. Any help is appreciated :).

Sury

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
Hello, Sury.

Welcome to Mainstream/Contemporary. I moved your post into a thread of its own so it'll get the attention it deserves.

I have a few YA markets in my bookmarks, but not a whole lot. Some people classify YA in with children's, so there might be some help to you on that board. I'll find what I have and get it posted for you either this evening or tomorrow.

Robin

What have I gotten myself into?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.robinbridges.com
I've been looking for YA short story markets too. I don't think Seventeen does fiction anymore, do they?

JenNipps

Have you JHS today?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenifernipps.com
OK, I think I might have found something that could work for you guys. :)

Guideposts Sweet 16 (Though to be fair, I don't know if they take fiction.)
Cicada

Unfortunately, that's all I have bookmarked since I don't usually do children's/YA.

(I'm also going to copy this thread over to Children's Writing because I think you'll get more responses there than what I can give.)

Last edited:

pdr

Banned
Reaction score
YA markets

The Writer's Digest publishers do a Children's Writers' market book (It's called that I think.) they publish every August.

There are a couple of very good writers' websites for children too. Have you googled to find them? Write4Kids I believe is one.

If you want British and Commonwealth children's markets then A & C Black of London now do an annual Children's Writer's Yearbook.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.