I just had to share.:)

Maprilynne

Author Waiting in the Wings
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.powerfulbirth.com
There is so much good news on this board this last week I just had to share mine. I recieved another request for a partial two days ago which means I have......

1 Full
4 Partials
12 queries

Out right now. I feel like I am on the verge of this really happening. I gave my book to one of my sister-in-law's friends and asked him to give me a really honest opinion on it. he said he would try to get it read in two weeks or so. I wasn't expecting much. I saw him last night and he said he sat down to just flip through it the other night at ten and needed to get to bed by ten thirty. But he did not move from his seat until three o'clock in the morning when he flipped the last page. I was so happy. Anybody else just get so excited when someone loves your book?
Very Happy tonight. Hope everyone else is getting good agent/publisher/editor vibes.

Maprilynne

Simran

Way To Go Maprilynne. Sounds like a real page turner. All the best to you in getting it published! Glad you decided to share this great news with us. Yes, it is so exciting when someone reacts to your writing that way. :)

Angela

Named For a Song...
Registered
Reaction score
Way to Go!!! That is wonderful! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!