• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Critique Partners Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebeccaZeno

Registered
Reaction score
Hello fellow writers and authors of Absolute Write!
I am in the editing stages of my novel, The Burned City, which is a science fiction/action novel around 83k+ words.
I'm looking for someone who is willing to spot any grammatical errors, choppy sentences, and make sure there is an overall understanding of what is going on during the story. I'm open to someone brutally honest as long as it's constructive. If that's you, post below or shoot me a private message!

Here's a little about TBC:
Sixteen-year-old Wren Gerges is a regular cleaner in Whitemont, the futuristic world of America. Classified in the poor section of her city, she, her brother Fabian, and Aunt Carol strive to survive everyday.
Until a blood curdling scream hurls her back to the day her mother died and soldiers come knocking on her door in search of a brave woman to bring on a quest to save a city that was burned to ashes.
Wren must decide her path and learn what it takes to fight for what she believes in, even if everyone turns against her.

Seanchar

Registered
Reaction score
PM Me

Send me a PM, be glad to read your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.