New to blogging

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Welcome! In a while I'm going to merge this post with the AW blogger's thread where all our intros are posted - hope you don't mind!

Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to checking out your blog.

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
LightShadow said:
I'm new to it, and just created one. Check it out and tell me what you think. It's probably pretty dull, but it's fun to keep up with.

http://douglasvgibbs.blogspot.com
I think that you have good potential in blogging. However, I just wish that your posts were a bit longer but I must say that I like your writing style which is very natural and easy flowing.

jenngreenleaf

Here to network and learn.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
I actually prefer short and to the point blog posts, myself.

I have a "writing blog" that I keep short and a "personal blog" that I use for longer rambles about various bits of what-not. I also find myself posting numerous times throughout the day in my personal blog as a way to break things up and keep my mind flowing in a "I wish I had a grown up to talk to" conversational style. :D

I've been "blogging" since 2003 and I'm hopelessly addicted . . . almost as much as I am to quotation marks. :eek:

LightShadow

defender of the blahs!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
razibahmed said:
I think that you have good potential in blogging. However, I just wish that your posts were a bit longer but I must say that I like your writing style which is very natural and easy flowing.
Cool, thanks, makes me feel warm all over. Eventually I will figure out how to add all of the neat stuff like pictures, etc.

Also, after looking up your background as having had over 400 items published, I am honored by your comment. Thank you.

Last edited: