PDA

View Full Version : Looking for recent beginning gunsmiths to interview

WeaselFire
06-21-2014, 11:48 PM
I'm working on an article about becoming a gunsmith (potentially a book as well) and am looking for gunsmiths who began their business/profession in the last five years. I'd like to interview you (via email) about your training, career planning, type of work you're doing and business practices, as well as get a good idea of what a new person looking to begin a successful gunsmithing career would need to know.

I'm specifically looking for gunsmiths who have started recently since many things have changed over the years, but would also bhe interested in view of long term smiths as well.

Sorry, no compensation available, though if a book does come about I'll be happy to mention you in the acknowledgements, if you've provided useful information. :)

Thanks for any help, feel free to PM me or email me at:

jeff at zina dotcom.

Thanks,

Jeff

cmhbob
06-22-2014, 12:03 AM
Jeff, I'll cross-post this to a gun board and email list that I'm on. No promises, though.

WeaselFire
06-22-2014, 12:56 AM
Jeff, I'll cross-post this to a gun board and email list that I'm on. No promises, though.
Great, thanks. I've posted on the gun boards I normally use but I don't hit them all. Kind of figured that here would be a long shot. :)

Jeff