• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

PUTTING MANUSCRIPT ON THE SHELF

Status
Not open for further replies.

authorMAF

Registered
Reaction score
Website
authormaf.com
After thinking this through for a while, I've decide to put this manuscript (my first real one) on the shelf. I will probably go back to it one day, maybe even rewrite it from scratch with a different angle on the story, but for now, it's going to gather dust (so to speak since it'll be inside my computer...)

Thank you to everyone who has helped me through my first manuscript as well as with the query accompanying it! Now that I'm writing a new manuscript, I know what to do and what not to do while writing it! The first one I wrote, I knew nothing about the publishing world, but thanks to all of you, I think the next one will be better (maybe not publishable, but who knows?)

Again, thank you!

Last edited:

Kayley

Someday.
Registered
Reaction score
I might be interested in doing a swap near the end of the month (once I've finished and revised my book multiple times). If you're still looking for someone then, feel free to send me a PM. :)

I'm also writing a YA fantasy that will be ~80,000 words. I'll post the query letter and synopsis in QLH in a couple of weeks.

I know you don't mention swaps, so I understand if you're not up for one. I thought I'd offer just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.