My blog is now listed in Blogburst

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
Today, I got the confirmation that my blog (http://write-translate.blogspot.com/) has been listed in Arts & Entertainment section of http://www.blogburst.com/. I know most of you are in the top league and being listed in Blogburst has no significance. However, for me, it is something substantial achievement. It has given me a lot of confidence and a good base for me to sell my skills.
I have been in AW forum for exactly 3 weeks now and I have no hesitation to state that AW forum has been the key factor behind my success. I would request every new writer in AW forum to give 2-3 hours of time everyday in reading the posts of highly skilled and experienced writers. It has worked for me greatly. I like to thank all of AW forum for making it as the most useful forum for freelance writers and researchers.

huntwriter

Registered
Reaction score
Website
members.shaw.ca
Congratulations Razib. You are of course right about AW and learning from the professionals here. I am still learning and this forum has been an invaluable source of advice to me just by reading here. It's like a seminar or a book written by the best of the best.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Wow! That's great - and by no means should you assume that there aren't a lot of us who are very novice writers who wouldn't be impressed at your acheivment - I know I am!

Thanks, Joanne for sending us a copy!

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
My another blog http://asianbiz.blogspot.com/ has been included in Blogburst network too. Well, I am in Bangladesh and I do not have any idea about Blogburst. so, those of you in the States can realize it better. In internet search I found that some bloggers had said that it is prestigious while some said that it is not significant. As for me, I would surely not mind getting a few links and visitors courtesy of Blogburst.

Gooch

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cinemafromage.com
Thanks for pointing this out Razi. I hadn't heard of it, so I figured what the heck and applied. My blog (www.cinemafromage.com) was invited as well.

I can't tell if it's prestigious or not, but I figured it still made me happy that they looked it over and at least thought it was relevant enough to invite me to join :)

Have you noticed any increased traffic on your blog from blogburst?

Mine's only been on a couple of days, but since my blog isn't part of blogger, blogspot, etc. I figured it might be a good way to bring in more traffic if anything.

Thanks again!

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
Gooch said:
Thanks for pointing this out Razi. I hadn't heard of it, so I figured what the heck and applied. My blog (www.cinemafromage.com) was invited as well.

I can't tell if it's prestigious or not, but I figured it still made me happy that they looked it over and at least thought it was relevant enough to invite me to join :)

Have you noticed any increased traffic on your blog from blogburst?

Mine's only been on a couple of days, but since my blog isn't part of blogger, blogspot, etc. I figured it might be a good way to bring in more traffic if anything.

Thanks again!
Actually, Blogburst is yet to start completely and now they are in the process of collecting blogs. Today, I saw that they have enlisted 500 blogs. I am happy that your blog is listed too.

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Congratulations, Razi. It's definitely an accomplishment. I applied for one of my blogs and it didn't get accepted. But that's ok. I didn't think it would anyways considering the concept of the blog.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
sthrnwriter said:
Congratulations, Razi. It's definitely an accomplishment. I applied for one of my blogs and it didn't get accepted. But that's ok. I didn't think it would anyways considering the concept of the blog.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Thanks for the info. Some other people have said the same thing that their blogs have been refused. I visited your blog and I found it to be informative. Most probably, Blogburst was scared of your ghosts (lol). I think that the content of your blog may be scary for some people.
I found information about Blogmaid from your blog. How is it?

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
razibahmed said:
Thanks for the info. Some other people have said the same thing that their blogs have been refused. I visited your blog and I found it to be informative. Most probably, Blogburst was scared of your ghosts (lol). I think that the content of your blog may be scary for some people.
I found information about Blogmaid from your blog. How is it?

LOL Maybe so. There a lot of people who don't believe in that stuff and that's fine. I didn't think it would hurt to apply anyways.

As for BlogMad, I kind of have mixed feelings about it. While it was in "invite only" mode, I didn't just get more traffic to my blog. I was also getting more interaction than I have ever had since I started it. But now that it has open the doors to anyone who wants to join, that's changed some.

If anyone is a member of BlogExplosion, it's similiar to that site.

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
sthrnwriter said:
LOL Maybe so. There a lot of people who don't believe in that stuff and that's fine. I didn't think it would hurt to apply anyways.

As for BlogMad, I kind of have mixed feelings about it. While it was in "invite only" mode, I didn't just get more traffic to my blog. I was also getting more interaction than I have ever had since I started it. But now that it has open the doors to anyone who wants to join, that's changed some.

If anyone is a member of BlogExplosion, it's similiar to that site.
Thanks for Blogmad. I had increase of traffic in my blogs but more than that I got 3 comments in 12 hours. So, yes interaction improved.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I noticed today that Miss Snark is on Blogburst. You're in good company Razibahmed. My blog is completely non-topical so I doubt I'd be invited, but I'll be interested in hearing more about your experience when it goes live.

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
Dawno said:
I noticed today that Miss Snark is on Blogburst. You're in good company Razibahmed. My blog is completely non-topical so I doubt I'd be invited, but I'll be interested in hearing more about your experience when it goes live.
Yes, Blogburst has got some very cool sites in their network.
As for your blog, I think you should apply to Blogburst. What I like about your blog is that you update it very frequently.

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
sthrnwriter said:
Glad I could help. :)
However, what I understand is that blogmad can cause you lose adsense. I heard that Google has started to get sensitive about this kind of program where pepole dont visit your website willingly but from auto surfing. So, I have stoppped earning credit from blogmad or blogexplosion.

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
razibahmed said:
However, what I understand is that blogmad can cause you lose adsense. I heard that Google has started to get sensitive about this kind of program where pepole dont visit your website willingly but from auto surfing. So, I have stoppped earning credit from blogmad or blogexplosion.

Ok. I don't have adsense. So, I don't have to worry about that.

I applied for my other blog and it got turned down too. Oh well.