Father to a little girl.

Sudoroot

Registered
Reaction score
I am a father. I have one child- a little girl who is almost 2. She is absolutely amazing and means everything to me.

My wife sent this video to me at work:

Best First Date

I am lying to everyone in this office right now about allergies and crap in my eyes. My heart has literally imploded.

Being a father is very special. However, being a father to a little girl is such a unique and amazing relationship.

EarlyBird

Grinding it out
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twentyfoursevenlife.com
Ha, ha, you're so sappy!

But I love it.

I'm the mom to two daughters, ten and six. They are the light of our lives. Enjoy every second because when you're a parent, time speeds up. Just yesterday my girls were babies in diapers. I blinked and they were in Kindergarten. I blinked again and my oldest is now noticing boys. Oi.

Sudoroot

Registered
Reaction score
Ha, ha, you're so sappy!

But I love it.

I'm the mom to two daughters, ten and six. They are the light of our lives. Enjoy every second because when you're a parent, time speeds up. Just yesterday my girls were babies in diapers. I blinked and they were in Kindergarten. I blinked again and my oldest is now noticing boys. Oi.

You are so right. It is so bizarre because I still go home expecting to have to go pick up a little infant... and instead, this little child comes toddling up to me saying "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" with her arms raised up.

I can't believe how time keeps going faster and faster. It isn't fair. I find myself saying "wow, she is so cool. This is the best age ever!" and each time she crosses a new milestone, I am amazed.