• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

B12 Deficiency - Betas wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dollywagon

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for beta readers for individual chapters on a book about b12 deficiency.
Also if betas want to suggest areas of interest they think should be included, then feel free to mention it. Several chapters are complete and most of the book is drafted out, but I don't want to miss factors that readers would want to see included and they tend to vary from country to country.

And I'll edit this to add that if you have an interest in chronic fatigue, indigestion/reflux, depression, fibromyalgia, Raynaud's, autism, dementia, MS, reduced libido, hair loss, anemia (US spelling!) food allergies... it may tweak your interest. You may not get a chapter relative to the subject you are seeking information on, but hey, we've all got to start somewhere.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.