• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a dedicated writing partner or mentor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onedarkfairy

Hello there
Emotewelcome.gif

I'm a 26 year old aspiring female writer and I'm in desperate need of a writing partner. I live in Egypt btw and I don't know any writers here. I only know very few writers online.

I have many ideas/plots inside my head. Many times I'm suffering from writer's block
emoticonguns2.gif
. Other times, I'm just NOT motivated to write, may be not inspired enough. I've been told I'm a really good writer (when I do write!
biggrin.gif
)

I need someone to enocurage and motivate me (and I'd do the same), you know challenge me, set deadlines for each other...etc. It might even be interesting to discuss/critic our work and so on. I just really need a dedicated writing partner.

I'm currently interested in writing a drama/thriller novel with a psychological twist. I think I need to focus on just one novel now.

Please if anyone's interested, email me here or at [email protected]

Thanks!
e2writer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.