Not open for further replies.

Pushingfordream

Writing about life!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.danielwallock.com
1,300 downloads in two weeks!
My book has got 1,300 downloads in two weeks!

I'm so happy! :D :)

- My Book on Amazon - For Free

It was also received this stunning review from the number #6 reviewer of all time on amazon, who's a hall of fall member,
This book is one of the most meaningful and enjoyable books that I have ever read. The author writes from his heart and his writing is so moving and genuine that I cried when I read the book. Since the book was not that long, I actually read it twice.

After reading the book, I am so looking forward to reading more books from this talented young author!

This is a must read for young people, teens and honestly, EVERYONE. It is a book that I found unforgettable!

Highly recommend this book!

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good for you, Daniel. Congratulations. The writing in the sample page is streets ahead of what it was when you first posted here.

msza45

New Fish; Stuck on the Dang Hook
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! That is awesome, especially the hall of famer review! I hope the downloads keep piling up.

Pushingfordream

Writing about life!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.danielwallock.com
Thanks so much everyone. I feel as though Absolute Write pushed me to grow up into a more mature, brave and confident writer. I am very thankful for this website and all of it's members! Thanks Siri Kirpal, you seem to been around the whole time I been here!

Lanaa

Registered
Reaction score
Yay!!

Amazeballs!!! Congratulations..that is huge!!! You should be very proud...I will check it out :eek:)

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's awesome! It's so encouraging to see AWers doing well. Thanks for sharing your successes with us!

arcan

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, but you won't get a 1.301st from me... Can't buy it from amazon as it's not available from amazon.fr and it won't let me buy it from the .com. Ghaaaa stupid amazon.

Congrats for all the great reviews!!!

Pushingfordream

Writing about life!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.danielwallock.com
Status
Not open for further replies.