Just signed a contract

Maddog

Registered
Reaction score
How exciting! Is is a recurring column? Either way, it's a great way to build your portfolio!

Simran

Yes it is Maddog! I will have two film previews and a celebrity profile story every month!

:snoopy:

Simran

underthecity said:
Awesome! What a great boost for your writing career!

allen

Thank you for your support too Allen. Yes, it certainly will be. I've already started working on the celebrity profile. :snoopy:

NewB

Super Fast Turtle
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations Simran. I read your movie reviews and the article about Farah Khan. Will you be reviewing movies on a regular basis (as in every issue)? May be I can suggest you some good Hindi movies to review ;)

Congrats once again. :)

Simran

sanyuja said:
Congratulations Simran. I read your movie reviews and the article about Farah Khan. Will you be reviewing movies on a regular basis (as in every issue)? May be I can suggest you some good Hindi movies to review ;)

Congrats once again. :)

:hi: Sanyuja. It's been awhile since we spoke. How are you?

Yes, my column will be appearing in every issue now. I only preview the movies that haven't come out yet though, not review the ones that have made their debut. I would do the reviews but the Hindi theater is so far from here that I have to wait until they come out on DVD to see them (except for special occasions when it's a Shah Rukh Khan film ;) ) and by that time, everyone else has seen them too. LOL

Simran

majiklmoon said:
congratulations Judi! That's awesome news!

thanks Majiklmoon. yes, I'm so excited to have my very own column! :snoopy:

Last edited: