Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I've just had a crossword published on Big Dave's excellent site in the 'Rookie's corner' section. Although this isn't the giddy heights of the NTSPP, I'm still pretty pleased and wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has help me come on as a setter by solving my stuff on here and offering comment, and also to thanks AW for providing such a great venue in which to make a game and a learning experience out of crosswords.

If you would like to give the grid a go, it's available on Big Dave's here. If you get stuck, a write up giving hints and answers will come later in the day.

Finally, it'd be great if you could rate it (simple click) or offer comment (e-mail required). If you do rate or comment please be honest though - if you didn't like it feel free to give a low score and vice-versa if you did like it.

Thanks again to everyone who's played my grids on AW and offered me help. Much appreciated. :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
smiley-bounce017.gif

smiley-happy096.gif

poze.gif

emoticon-char-038.gif

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks all for the congrats - the write-up of the grids workings has now been posted here for anyone who got stuck on anything - note, that in typical Hoskinsian style, I made a blunder on 24a - doh!

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.