King of the Mutants: cover reveal + giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

memoiries

Registered
Reaction score
Well, my wacky middle grade adventure, King of the Mutants, is forthcoming with Month9/Tantrum books on October 21st. Today, is the cover reveal...and you can enter to win a copy!!!!!

Maverick Mercury is the sideshow attraction known as "Gator Boy" at Grumbling's Traveling Circus and Sideshow. In spite of the fact the other performers have kicked him around his entire life, Maverick has always been somewhat comfortable in his skin — until he overhears Burt Grumbling talking about him behind his reptilian-like back.

Seems Maverick's freakish mutations are the result of some billionaire geneticist's experiments gone awry. Apparently, this lunatic kidnaps kids, turns them into super-mutants, and sells their powers off to the highest bidder.

It's no wonder why the rich get richer and the poor get flippers and tails.

Now, Maverick is on a mission to find the mad scientist who may, or may not, have created him. All he has to do is steal some wheels from Burt, escape the clutches of one-eyed Yorgi and his gang of killer clowns, and make his way from some Podunk town in Florida to the Big Apple.

Here are the deets:http://we-do-write.blogspot.fr/2014/05/cover-reveal-giveaway-king-of-mutants.html

Thanks!!!!!

Last edited:

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, don't I remember this one from QLH?

CGs on the cover and publication!

memoiries

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, don't I remember this one from QLH?

CGs on the cover and publication!

Ha! Yes! From, er, ahh, four years ago (and my alter ego Sl Hastings). I didn't give up...

And I came out. Yes. I have a romantic memoir. Yes. I also write about mutant kids. Someone has to.

Status
Not open for further replies.