• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I want to start a YA crit group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitegirlbkcvrs

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm really interested in starting a YA critique group. I mostly write contemporary/realistic YA and would love if others did as well! (I am open to reading other YA genres though.) I would prefer if people had previous workshopping experience/creative writing experience and strong knowledge of the YA market.

My intention is to get a strong group where we can email back and forth on a bi-weekly basis and do 1 for 1 crits. I want this to be a long term group where we can grow as writers together! (I think 5-10 people is a good number.)

If this sounds like something you would be interested in please email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.