• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Searching for a writing buddy/critique partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Inspiration might strike you
Registered
Reaction score
Hi :)

I’m looking for a (hopefully permanent) writing buddy/critique partner. Here’s what I’d like:

Someone who is in the same boat as me—has self-published (or will self-publish) a few books a year and needs a permanent beta/writing partner. We’ll always be available to each other, either for betaing, brainstorming, critiquing or motivation. I’d like the person to write in the same genres as me (YA/NA) and who writes in a similar style. I mostly write male first person present, but it's not important for my CQ partner to do the same. We’ll be there for each other through the ups and downs of self-publishing and encourage one another throughout the whole process. Just someone who will always be there :). You can check out some of my books in my signature to get a feel of my writing, or you can check out my posts in SYW. PM and we’ll see if we’re a good fit.

Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.