• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a writing buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgenna

Registered
Reaction score
Website
nightwindart.wordpress.com
I'm basically looking for an accountability buddy, we can check in with each other maybe once a week or so and give each other grief if we haven't completed our goals. Maybe brainstorming for each other at times. I'm writing YA Fantasy...

meltong

Registered
Reaction score
Sure, I write MG fantasy. New here and hoping to find a writing buddy.

amillimiles

Registered
Reaction score
Nice, I write upper-YA fantasy/high fantasy. Happy to help. What's your work about?

I'm also new here (recently came back after joining and taking a hiatus). Welcome!

KiwiLady

Registered
Reaction score
Do you have room for one more? I'm new here too and would be keen to find some writing buddies. I also write YA although mine is dystopian, so think it's classed as science fiction.

vptran2

Registered
Reaction score
Still looking for writing buddy?

Hi there...this thread looks a little old so not sure if it is still active. Not sure if you were still looking for a writing buddy? I have a goal of submission of my urban fantasy by this summer and wanted someone I could shoot ideas back and forth along with keeping each other faithful to hitting weekly word counts. I've heard writing buddies can be helpful for that. Message me back if you're still looking and we can swap more info about our projects to check for compatibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.