The Once Upon a Time Games

Mikilao

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Welcome Creative people to the 74th annual Once Upon a Time Games (ok its the first annual just go with me) This year the games will consist of 4 opening lines to begin a tale. Users, it is up to you to write 2 lines adding on to the part of the story the User above you wrote. For Example: User 1- The boy came across a toad. The toad was very mad.
User 2- The toad was tricked by an evil fly. He used his sticky tongue and accidently got it stuck to a very large rock.
Make it as funny or odd or as scary as you want but you have to keep the theme and no killing M.C. I will end the story when the time is right and the person who effected the story the best will get a copy of the story to keep.:partyguy:

Let the games begin!
May the user before you be ever in your favor....

Once upon a time, in a small cottage in north England lived Lulu Phefferpoots. On a dark and stormy night Lulu found a large book of fairytales under her grandmother bed. Hiding under the sheets Lulu read the tale of The Enchanted Forest of Dreams. Not able to stay awake she fell into a magical sleep and was whisked away to The Enchanted Forest of Dreams......
(your turn)

Moont

Registered
Reaction score
A delicious smell of roasting marshmallows woke her up. Lulu opened her eyes and her heart jumped into her mouth as she saw a smiling green dragon roasting marshmallows for breakfast.
"Good morning, fair fairy!", the dragon greeted her, all smiley. "Want to break your fast, little Lulu lady?"

(who's next?)

Great idea, Mikilao! I love this kind of game!

Last edited: