Is there anyone here who'd be interested in a free copy of my book for a blog review?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunshineonMe

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I'm having a heck of a time breaking into the blog world.
I'm looking for a blog review for my indie book, Ghost No More. It's my story of recovery from abuse. I battled with bulimia towards the end, but it's lightly touched on because I worried I might trigger other readers.
My heart in writing this book is to encourage other people that might struggle with their past that there can come beauty from those ashes.
If you’d be interested in doing a review, I’d be honored to send you a free kindle copy.
The link to my book is in my little book icon in my signature. Thank you!

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Bear in mind that reviewers will not be obliged to give you a positive review, nor will they be obliged to actually review your book even if you give them a free copy.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure this belongs in Self Publishing, nor am I sure it fits in Book Promotion. I'll take advice on where to move it to.

shelleyo

Just another face in a red jumpsuit
Registered
Reaction score
How many blogs have you contacted?

SunshineonMe

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
So far about 15-20. Maybe a few more.

Thank you Old Hack- it was hard for me to find where to put it myself. And I agree with everything you said.

shelleyo

Just another face in a red jumpsuit
Registered
Reaction score
So far about 15-20. Maybe a few more.

Thank you Old Hack- it was hard for me to find where to put it myself. And I agree with everything you said.

It's a numbers game, so keep going! That's really not very many in the bigger scheme of things. Just aim to contact X number per day. And bear in mind that some won't want it, and those that do probably have a long line ahead of yours. Definitely a slow process.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't review books, but I just wanted to say I've read this one (a bought copy, not a freebie) and it is very good - readable and engaging and insightful. Just if anyone was thinking about adding it to their list.

Status
Not open for further replies.