PDA

View Full Version : Authors Anonymous

BloodSpatterAnalyst
04-18-2014, 12:03 PM
I've searched the forums and I couldn't find a thread on this movie, so I decided to start one.

Has anyone seen Authors Anonymous yet? It came out last month, starring Kaley Cuoco and Chris Klein. It's a comedy about, you guessed it writers!

So obviously I want to see it. I'm just curious to see who all has already seen it or even heard of it. It looks like a really promising movie.

Kerosene
04-18-2014, 12:18 PM
All the reviews I've seen of it have been unfavorable, and my favorite movie critic most likely not watch it. Most likely, I won't either.

It's a shame though, a couple good actors and a good premise. Some reviewers have noted it's just bad execution.

BloodSpatterAnalyst
04-18-2014, 12:54 PM
That really is a bummer. I was hoping the reviews were going to be positive. I saw the trailer earlier this week and wanted to see it. Like you said there are a few good actors in it. I'll probably still watch it.

00Pepper
04-28-2014, 05:15 PM
Has anyone seen this movie?? I ordered it this weekend and was so busy I never got to watch it! :cry: Actually I started it late yesterday afternoon and it "expired" about 20 minutes in. But it looked like it was going to be pretty good.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2114461/

00Pepper
04-29-2014, 07:10 PM
I just posted a thread about this movie and I even searched for other threads first and didn't see this one.

I ordered this movie over the weekend, I had never even seen a preview, but I never had time to watch more than 15-20 minutes of it so it expired before I finished it. Bad movie or not I'd still like to watch it. I thought some of the dialogue just in those first few minutes was pretty funny.

katiemac
04-29-2014, 07:14 PM
Mod Note: Thread merge!

00Pepper
04-29-2014, 07:24 PM
Mod Note: Thread merge!

Thank you!