excuses, excuses, excuses...

tiny

riding the sun
Registered
Reaction score
Southern California between the Desert and the Mou
Website
www.facebook.com
Kindly make an excuse for the invitation above you and issue your own invite while you're at it.

Gosh, I would love to help you sort your collection of dead bugs, but I really have to head off to the nuclear power plant and get my daily dose of radiation. Would you like to come along and get a healthy glow too?

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can't go with you to the nuclear plant. I have an appointment with the undertaker. I'm being measured for my burial suit and coffin. Would you care to join me?

Anya Smith

House Dragon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alnitak-z-orionis.com
Oh, thanks but I'll pass. Yosemite is a grand place to be sprinkled at, though, but I must go and fight some bad a*s aliens. Care to join me?

September skies

cloud watching
Registered
Reaction score
under my September Skies in sunny California
Website
www.estheravila.com
Oh dear - I better not. Aliens just aren't afraid of my meow! I'll end up being the one getting my a$$ kicked. Hmmm....spankings might not be so bad. That reminds me, there is this new S & M place* I heard about - want to go check it out?

* LOL - Just for the record - I really do NOT ever get into that stuff

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Well I would, except I have plans to attend a ping-pong tournament. I'm looking for a doubles partner, can you please help me out?

madderblue

Beagle Lips.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thersamatsuura.com
Oohh, I adore ping pong! But I'm afraid if both my siamese twin and I attend, the game would be triples. I'll will have to take a rain check on that one, until after the surgery that is.

My twin and I have volunteered to spend the day licking a vat of cane toads. There is no pay but by noon you're feeling pretty darn good and you get a free lunch...frog legs. Would like to come with?

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, I'd love toy, I really would - but the last time I tried licking a cane toad, damn thing hit me with its cane.

Who'd like to come with me out west to clean pools for a living? The pay's not great but the fringe benefits are excellent: beatings, proddings and pokings.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd love to but I'm allergic to water; it's a rare condition and untreatable. Would anyone care to join me on a mission? I'm planning to break into a prison to gather information for my latest thriller.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That sounds like fun but I really can't. I'm wanted on a bunch of criminal charges and well, don't wanna get caught again.
I'm heading to Saturn to find out if there is really life there. Wanna come along?

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry I can't join you but I'm already booked for Pluto. I am, however, about to clean my catbox. Would you like to help? Gloves are optional.

Noob

Registered
Reaction score
No sorry. I allready cleaned up after my kitty, and thats enought poison for one day. And i dont have the time eather.. I am on my way to bed with my boyfriend. Want to tag along?

:)

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
No, thanks. It sounds delightful, but I have to go to the doctor's office to get treated for a rare skin condition that's extremely contagious. May I shake your hand?

tiny

riding the sun
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hmmmm, I would shake your hand, but just so had my finger up my nose. Sinus infection. But, I am getting ready to go to the slaughter house to watch then scrape the grates. Planning on picking up a load of that grey sludge they have. Want to come make sludge angels in the yard?

Albedo of Zero

That didn't hurt
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like fun! But no thanks, grey just isn't my color. On the other hand I'm having each of my fingers pierced and set with small fossils; would you care to watch?

Reaction score
I'd love to, but I'm having my piles banded.

Would you like to come to a Westlife concert the following evening?

BlackCrowesChick

Uptown Girl
Registered
Reaction score
Tulips and hyacinths, you say? They do smell good, but I'll be "getting down and dirty in the dirt" in my own flower garden today when I'm planting blue roses. I had to use some plutonium and blue Easter egg coloring to get the right color. I'm not sure how safe that was of me, but anyways, care to join me in planting them and find out?

Paint

Warrior of Truth
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Standing at the precipitous cliff, believing I can
Website
www.shawnk.com
Naw, thanks anyway, but the last time I dug in the dirt I got a nasty rash. I was just going to head up Trail Ridge Road on my motorcycle. I wanta see how it does on snow. There are several feet up there, but I think we can make it if we follow the poles to stay on the road. Anybody for a joy ride?

tiny

riding the sun
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Man, I would so love to, but last time I did that I had to go to the hospital and have a pole removed. But, if you think about it and have the time, I'm heading out the feed lot to check the cattle for ticks. Once I have a whole bucket, we're going to fry'em up and feed them to the tourists. Any takers?

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That sounds like a ticking bomb of fun... but I'm not allowed near cattle. I give one stupid cow a Bo Derek hairdo, another one a Marilyn Manson makeover, and I'm barred for life.

However, I'll be out creating 'living art' by dropping mustard- and relish-filled condoms (condom-ments!) out a window onto passersby. Want in on the action?

BlackCrowesChick

Uptown Girl
Registered
Reaction score
That sounds like fun!! BUT the last time I did that, it was a little old lady with a walker I dropped the goodies on. She threw her walker up in the air and hit me in the head with it. I think I learned my lesson. So, instead, I think I'm going to be reading the dictionary to a bunch of hobos. Who wants to join me?

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Normally I'd be happy to read anything to anybody but, well, it's like this. I've got a bad rep with the hobo's. You see they keep vanishing:e2chain: and there is a rumor it is my fault.

But, HEY we all need to do something thoughtful for our fellow man. The soup kitchen just got a load of fresh meat. Would you like to join me for a volunteer stint in the kitchen today?

sacredmime

Esteemed New Member
Registered
Reaction score
I would say Yes in a heartbeat if it were any other day than today. Unfortunately, I have an interview at the ivy league clown college I've been dying to get into. Wanna come for moral support?

JoeEkaitis

Certified Gray Haired Geek
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagi
My mother was scared by a clown while I was in the womb, and, well, you understand.

Besides, I'm already booked for my big trip to Sweden, but, you know, both the airline AND the hotel AND the sexual reassignment clinic are having a TWO FOR ONE SPECIAL! Think of it: TWICE the number of surprised friends and family when we step off that plane! WHEE!!!