Baby steps for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohheyyrach77

Awesome.
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I know a lot of you probably don't think this is an accomplishment. But I've officially begun querying.

I know, the accomplishment isn't really there until you get requests, but not so long ago I wouldn't even let anyone read my work, and now I'm sending it out! It's really exciting, I'm sure the excitement is going to drop dramatically as the rejections come in...but for right now, in this exact moment, I'm just going to be proud that I put myself out there.

And of course cross my fingers for good results!

Little Anonymous Me

Registered
Reaction score
Hey! None of that downsizing of accomplishments. Putting yourself out there is a big, big step, and you have every right to feel proud! :hooray:

Congrats on having the guts, and good luck!

scifi_boy2002

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I know a lot of you probably don't think this is an accomplishment. But I've officially begun querying.

I know, the accomplishment isn't really there until you get requests, but not so long ago I wouldn't even let anyone read my work, and now I'm sending it out! It's really exciting, I'm sure the excitement is going to drop dramatically as the rejections come in...but for right now, in this exact moment, I'm just going to be proud that I put myself out there.

And of course cross my fingers for good results!

That is an accomplishment. Finishing a project is an accomplishment. You should be proud.

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
CGs on the giant (not baby) step forward!

You'll hear it again and again, because it's true: Get to work on something new while you're shopping the completed MS. Nothing is a better buffer for rejection.

HeavyAirship

Aboard my phaneron.
Registered
Reaction score
Sharing your work with professionals is probably one of the biggest and certainly most intimidating steps. Congratulations.

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score

psyche24

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats!. It a major step sending your work to the professionals

Status
Not open for further replies.