Good Places for Feedback

CharleeBeck

Registered
Reaction score
I looked through the resources sticky and couldn't find a link to a good website/forum for critique. The one I usually use, Wattpad, doesn't allow erotica, and my stories are too short for the other (authonomy). How do you guys go about getting opinions on your work?

Zoe X. Rider

Registered
Reaction score
Website
zoexrider.tumblr.com
Get up to 50 posts on Absolute Write, then go to the Share Your Work forum here. You can get yourself closer to 50 posts by visiting Share Your Work now and critiquing some of the things others have posted. (You'll learn at least at much doing that as you will having your own work critiqued anyway.)

amergina

Pittsburgh Strong
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annazabo.com
Just as an FYI, to access the erotica SYW section, you'll need to obtain the password from one of the Erotica mods, like veinglory or Maryn. (And you have to be at least 21 to ride that ride.) You're welcome to critique before you have your 50 posts.

(FAQ for reference is here: http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58794)

dangerousbill

Retired Illuminatus
Registered
Reaction score
I looked through the resources sticky and couldn't find a link to a good website/forum for critique. The one I usually use, Wattpad, doesn't allow erotica, and my stories are too short for the other (authonomy). How do you guys go about getting opinions on your work?

The AW Share Your Work has only a few participants, although what feedback I've gotten has been superb.

Check out the Erotica Readers and Writers Association (ERWA). They have a very active critique group. Hang around a while and watch how they work before submitting anything.

Go to
www.erotica-readers.com
and sign up for Writers (writing topics), Parlor (general stuff), and Storytime (critique). It works like an email list to avoid hacking. It's free.