• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Fantasy Novel for Fantasy Dorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamRothstein

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there! So I'm hoping to get some betas for my novel "Royal Reclamation". It's the story of Archerius, a high school senior/sci-fi/fantasy dork who learns that he's the heir to the throne of a magical kingdom in the midst of a 10,000 year old war. While we start off on Earth, the majority of the book takes places in Olameyn (the magical world), where Archerius learns about magic, sword play and what it means to be a king (among other things).

So yeah, truth is, I'm having far more trouble writing a description than I did the novel, but I'd be more than happy to share additional info with anyone that's interested! The book is roughly 125K words, and in terms of what I'm looking for...more than anything, I want people who love to read as my betas. While anyone out there with a million credentials is of course welcome (really, you are!), I want to make it clear that that is by no means a prerequisite!

And I'm a big boy, so I have no problem being torn a new one...in other words, don't hold back!

Thanks in advance!

AdamRothstein

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, and one more thing...please disregard the links in my "signature"...they're very old and don't work anymore. Totally forgot to remove them... but they have NOTHING to do with my novel.

Status
Not open for further replies.