PDA

View Full Version : Betas needed for YA Contemporary Romance

Penguin
04-02-2014, 02:44 AM
Hey :)

I need a few betas to look over the sequel to my YA Romance. It's been through one beta and is polished to the best of my ability. It has 60k words. I will give a summary of the first book to get you familiarized with the series. I'm willing to do a swap :). Thanks!

Here's the description of the first book (the sequel picks up right after):

Cruiser Dalton wants Lex Woods. The problem? She's with his twin brother.

An accident a year ago tore them apart and messed him up so bad his parents shipped him off to his grandparents. Now he's back and ready to rekindle that spark with Lex. But as much as he wants her, he's not going to steal her. He loves Rey and would never dream of hurting him. But Lex won't leave his head--or heart.

Lex has worked so hard to get over the accident and what happened between her and Cruiser. With his return, old feelings resurface. She can't get him out of her head either, and it's screwing things up with Rey.

If they give in to their desires, they'll hurt Rey. If they stay apart, they might miss out on something amazing.

kej115
04-02-2014, 05:55 AM
I sent you a PM!

Penguin
04-27-2014, 08:06 PM
I'm still looking for a few more betas. Thanks :)

casualrungal
04-28-2014, 05:59 AM
Hey Penguin, YA Romance is new to me, but I'd be happy to read your MS! I've read plenty of YA, just not in the Romance sub genre, specifically. Sending you a PM now :)

Penguin
04-28-2014, 06:17 AM
Hey Penguin, YA Romance is new to me, but I'd be happy to read your MS! I've read plenty of YA, just not in the Romance sub genre, specifically. Sending you a PM now :)

Thanks! :)

AndieX
04-29-2014, 05:36 PM
Hi if your still looking for beta's I'm happy to help.

Penguin
04-30-2014, 12:47 AM
Hi if your still looking for beta's I'm happy to help.

Thanks, I PMed you :)