PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Need Beta Readers For YA Adult Fantasy Fiction Book

Joeseph
04-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Hello,

I need beta readers for my ya adult fantasy adventure fiction book called The Magical Six its about six young sorcerers who are born with the same birthmarks and the most powerful sorcerers in the world because each of them can control an element so water,earth,air,fire, ice and lightening.
They discover a prophecy they are destined to stop an evil sorceress and her dark magic forces from destroying the world including them it has 50,522 words,so I really need someone to review this to tell me what they think of it and where it needs improving but I guarantee its an exciting story.

eqb
04-01-2014, 11:10 PM
You might get a better response if you participated in the forums before asking for favors. I'd also suggest a more detailed description of your book other than "YA fantasy."

Niccolo
04-02-2014, 02:03 AM
You might get a better response if you participated in the forums before asking for favors. I'd also suggest a more detailed description of your book other than "YA fantasy."

I have to agree with this. YA Fantasy is just too vague of a description. A word count might help, as well. More so, this is your very first post and you're already asking someone to read through your MS. Look around the forums, critique some stuff in Share Your Work, add to some topics. People are more likely to trust/help you this way.

And :welcome: