Not open for further replies.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you.

You've been a wonderful audience.

And here's some ellipses I thought you might like.............................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................

(I get carried away)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've heard there is an effort in Australia to change the standard punctuation marks to this format: ¡ ' ˙ : ; , ,, ¿

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've heard there is an effort in Australia to change the standard punctuation marks to this format: ¡ ' ˙ : ; , ,, ¿

*sigh......*

*ellipses*

*........but mostly sigh*

ETA: We're Australian. We don't make an effort.

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
!

Thank goodness!

I've needed punctuation for years.

Thank you, mccardey!

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Bless you :blush: It was nothing...

((!!)) <- for you.

Little Anonymous Me

Registered
Reaction score
So do you think this has been what's missing from my life I mean really these little squiggles of your seem like they could be needed in a few highly selective situations

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
Now i can arts!?

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

shaldna

The cake is a lie. But still cake.
Registered
Reaction score
Now i can arts!?

............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Oh my god!!!!!!!

This now actually, seriously, my new favourite thing!

Manuel Royal

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
donnetowntoday.blogspot.com
When I was little we were very poor and couldnt afford fancy punctuation. Except for the period. Which is so cheap we use it all the time. But thats all. Just the period. Period.

ETA my uncle had to have a procedure done; now the family owns a semi colon.

Kylabelle

unaccounted for
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
When I was little we were very poor and couldnt afford fancy punctuation. Except for the period. Which is so cheap we use it all the time. But thats all. Just the period. Period.

I heard some people were so poor they had to cut them in half.

That is all changed now.

......... etc.

Namatu

Lost in mental space.
Registered
Reaction score
I never knew punctuation before. Thank you, mccardey!

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
It does. It's a soothing word. And it looks nice. Why'd hashtag have to be the one picked up? And @? Well, I can understand @, but hashtag? Come on, we could be saying ~Aliens instead of #Aliens. # already had a job as "pound".

Status
Not open for further replies.