Favorite Hangouts?

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
I wandered aimlessly until I found myself standing in front of an unassuming little chat room called the SFF Cantina. I have been unable to escape since. Send help and kraken food.

Otherwise, I just use the New Posts listing to find all the recently updated threads and jump around them.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

If you're seventy years old or over, you might visit The Old Fart's Tiki Bar and Infirmary. If younger than seventy, you can wear a candy- striped uniform and make beds, empty bedpans, do dishes, read to the elderly, etc.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Moving to Office Party

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
Alright, I'll join y'all in office party. Chase, I'm 47 years old in human years, but inside I'm about a thousand and two with the cynicism and curmudgeonliness to prove it. Can I come play???
Curmudgeonliness (I like that word!) for the Old Farts board trumps age any day.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Alright, I'll join y'all in office party. Chase, I'm 47 years old in human years, but inside I'm about a thousand and two with the cynicism and curmudgeonliness to prove it. Can I come play???

Of course. At only 72 3/4, I'm one of the whippersnappers who think we get cantankerous, crusty, cynical, irascible:whip: enough from the old gals. It's like its their paid day jobs. However, the old guys at the infirmary think it's kind of cute, so bring it. :D

Does saying "y'all" mean you like grits? The worst of 'em in the southeast ward love the stuff. :e2shrug: