So, maybe I need anger management!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Have you ever had words fly out of your mouth and there was just nothing you could do about it?

I'm a very passive person most of the time, but the stupid "lady" in the parking lot of Wal Mart (shoot me...now!) just pushed my buttons in all the wrong ways.

There I was, trying to pull out of that parking lot and the idiots who were in SUCH a hurry to get there piled in all around me so that I couldn't get out if I tried! I said, to myself I might add...window was mostly up and everything..."I'm never gonna f*cking get out of here" and this...lady....puts her window down and just blasts me in her squeaky not-so-southern belle tone, "HAY! Thar ain't nuthin I kin do bout whur I ayam rit nayaw! Don't you go a-cussin ayat MEEEEE!" That was just it. I put my window down and this is kinda what came out:

"You know what, you self absorbed freak, I wan't talking to you. If I were, you'd know it because I'd be looking at you! (yeah, so I stole that from Hannibal) And if you think I was cussing you, crazy b*tch, you haven't seen anything."

Then I spewed out the most foul mouthed stuff I have ever heard myself spew! Her jaw actually dropped.

OMG...am I going to hell now?

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Nah, you're not going to hell--she was asking for it.

I had an argument with an old lady in the mall parking lot, she cut me off without indicating. So I told her that she needed to consider that she might be too old to have a driver licence.

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
Carole, you are my hero. :heart:

One of these days, like you, I will not be able to contain myself when surrounded by moronic people. In retail, you encounter them on a hourly basis. I will snap. Heads will roll.

And I'll probably end up fired. :e2hammer:

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
My dad and I were going to Walmart one day and this lady was standing in the parking spot blocking it so that no one else could park there. We went on to find another spot and she was still standing there. We both about died laughing at her stupidity.

That probably doesn't beat during my first trimester of pregnancy. I worked with this dumb B**ch who I yelled at every night I had to work with her. She might have cried on a regular basis. She just annoyed the hell out of me and I finally blew my top.

Prosthetic Foreheads

Registered
Reaction score
chaostitan said:
One of these days, like you, I will not be able to contain myself when surrounded by moronic people. In retail, you encounter them on a hourly basis.

I can imagine. But I think it's worse in restaurants. To watch some people attempt to decipher a normal menu, you'd think it was written in a foreign language. And this can apply to full service restaurants or the big overhead menu at Burger King.

Shwebb

She's the creepy-looking dude
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Prosthetic Foreheads said:
I can imagine. But I think it's worse in restaurants. To watch some people attempt to decipher a normal menu, you'd think it was written in a foreign language. And this can apply to full service restaurants or the big overhead menu at Burger King.
Watch it, PF. I happen to be one of those people, to my eternal embarrassment.

My husband stands, almost slack-jawed at me--that a menu can reduce me to a puddle of brain mush. Either there are too many choices, or not enough. That's the problem.

BTW--Carole, you GO, Girl!

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
Have you ever had words fly out of your mouth and there was just nothing you could do about it? ...OMG...am I going to hell now?
Wow. If you're going to hell, I'd hate to see where I'm going...

Prosthetic Foreheads

Registered
Reaction score
Shwebb said:
Watch it, PF. I happen to be one of those people, to my eternal embarrassment.

My husband stands, almost slack-jawed at me--that a menu can reduce me to a puddle of brain mush. Either there are too many choices, or not enough. That's the problem.

BTW--Carole, you GO, Girl!

I'm not talking about not being able to decide. I'm the same way sometimes. But I mean just plain not being able to comprehend things such as basic descriptions of generic food items. As a waiter I was amused when I recited from the very menu the person was staring at. I guess some people just have to hear someone tell them rather than read for themselves.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
I just told hubby about it. He cracked up! You just have to understand how weird all that was coming out of my mouth.

PrettySpecialGal

roll, roll, roll in ze hay
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, Carole, but that just may be what you get "fer-a-goin to the Wal-Mart". I avoid it at all costs, which is hard, b/c it's close to the only thing around...
God Bless H-E-B...

dahmnait

Just a figment…
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
When you figure it out, will you let me know?
PrettySpecialGal said:
Sorry, Carole, but that just may be what you get "fer-a-goin to the Wal-Mart".
:ROFL: You can be the very upper of upper class and the moment you get on Walmart property you have been reduced to trash. Just accept it. It goes away after you leave the premises (and a long hot shower).

From what I read, she had it a-comin.

Last edited:

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You actually made someone's jaw drop? Cool.

Yeah, I get pretty heated sometimes. I'm mostly cool, but I can understand the boil over. No harm, no foul.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
robeiae said:
My mom is still pretty ticked at you, Carole. She said she'll never go to that Wal-Mart again.

Rob :)
~Laughing!~ Neither will I! (I know...I have said that a thousand times.)

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I AM SO PROUD OF CAROLE!!!!!!!!

Carole said:
Have you ever had words fly out of your mouth and there was just nothing you could do about it?

I'm a very passive person most of the time, but the stupid "lady" in the parking lot of Wal Mart (shoot me...now!) just pushed my buttons in all the wrong ways.

"You know what, you self absorbed freak, I wan't talking to you. If I were, you'd know it because I'd be looking at you! (yeah, so I stole that from Hannibal) And if you think I was cussing you, crazy b*tch, you haven't seen anything."

Then I spewed out the most foul mouthed stuff I have ever heard myself spew! Her jaw actually dropped.

OMG...am I going to hell now?

Oh Carole, I am so PROUD of you. That is the absolute best! WHo would have thought, who would have thought! Did you call her a malformed excresence from the wrong end of a mutant reptile that shold have gone extinct 20 years before the dinaosaurs evolved? Didja, DIDJA?!?!?!
Did you explain to her how she is the scum that remains after satan flushes his toilet???? Didja DIDJA!!!!?????

Last edited:

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
PrettySpecialGal said:
Sorry, Carole, but that just may be what you get "fer-a-goin to the Wal-Mart". I avoid it at all costs, which is hard, b/c it's close to the only thing around...
God Bless H-E-B...

You're singing my song! :D

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*sucks in breath* CAROLE!

I once shoved a lit cigarette up a womans nose for getting too close to my boyfriend on the dance floor when I busted them at this local bar when he didn't come home from work.

What, she had it coming!

I would have done something to him but he ran.

She probably still remembers me to this day when she gets a stuffy nose.

If you're reading this lady, I'm sorry. It was really an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.