• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

BETA READER NEEDED 70k NA Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylar W.

Registered
Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for a beta reader to read my manuscript and be completely honest, brutal even, and detailed in what's wrong.

If you're interested you can reply to this post or message me. I'll be happy to give more information about the story.

Skylar W.

Registered
Reaction score
More Information

Here's more information about the book. I hope this helps a little.

Seemingly perfect. That's what Primera was for the past twenty-five generations.

Ever since Queen Anya of Primera killed her parents for the greater good and took her seat on the council, she has been dedicated to two things: following the council's code, and making sure Primera stays as perfect as can be. However, when the non-gifted Venoms decide they are tired of living below the gifted citizens, they make the queen their first target for change.

Anya's fellow council members see this as her problem and her problem alone. Regardless of the fact that these Venoms seem ready to take on all six of them. Without much help from them she must stop the Venoms, before they destroy everything she's worked hard to maintain. Even when the code gets in the way and Primera turns out not to be a utopia after all.

Along the way Anya deals with a forbidden love and disloyalty in the people she trusts with her life, weaknesses that her enemies use to their advantage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.