Does any one have...?

Kivari

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone had an older laptop they weren't using or had no use for that's just laying around collecting dust? Currently my spouse and I share a computer, which is usually not a big deal. But when he is not at work, this means I don't have access to a computer of any sort to work on my writing. I was wondering if someone might be interested in an exchange...I make hand crafted soaps and bath/body/spa like items. These are all made from scratch, without all of the icky chemicals found in store bought soaps and products. I currently do soaps (cold process), sugar scrubs, bath salts, bath bombs, massage oil candles, and tallow balm (think "bag balm" extremely good for dry, cracked skin). I would be willing to trade one or more of my large gift baskets (which has all of those items in it.) in exchange for said laptop. It doesn't have to be new or even newish...all I need for it to do is work and to be able to have/run a word processing program like MS word, Open Office, etc. I live in Austin Texas. Thanks for the read and if you can help out, it's very much appreciated.

Lynne

Danalynn

NEVER give up!!!!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Lynne!

I have a laptop I'm not using anymore. I think it's a Toshiba, and it's old and kind of slow (compared to the super-fast new models), but if I remember right it has Windows XP so it's not ancient, and it has Word on it already, too. It would be perfect as a writing computer for you. I'd be happy to exchange with you for one of your large gift baskets. I have two teenage daughters and they'd probably love that.
:e2coffee:

I'm getting ready to go to bed (I work 3rd shift, so I sleep during the day), but I'll send you an email as soon as I get a chance with the details about it, and we can go from there, okay?

:e2BIC:

~ Danalynn

Kivari

Registered
Reaction score
That sounds perfect! It's perfectly fine if its a little slow, all I really want it for is to be able to sit and write when I can't get at the regular computer. I'll keep an eye out for your email and we can get everything arranged :) Thank you so much. I truly appreciate it.

Lynne