• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing buddy for historical romance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! I write historical romance and would love to find someone--or someones--to discuss ideas with and exchange chapters for critique.

My stories take place outside the US/Europe, in the early 20th century, and are not too steamy. I'm open to reading anything romance-related, though I do have a preference for historicals.

Anyone interested? :)

knightofmirrors

Registered
Reaction score
More info

Hello,

I am brand new to this site and new to writing. I am looking for someone to exchange my MS with. Could you PM me more info about your story please? I love historical romance. My story is a cerca 100k words story about a romance in modern day Spain. It's pretty rough around the edges, and is not even divided properly in chapters.

Let me know what you think,

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.