• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader Needed - N/A Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamiller512

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Beta to read through my second New Adult novel. It's 82k. I am looking for someone to comment on the character development, pacing, and plot. The novel has graphic language, sex, and mature themes. Willing to swap. :)

Thank you!

Last edited:

mamiller512

Registered
Reaction score
I read the first page of your book to get a feel for your style and the story. Mine is Pushing Limits by kali cross. The first chapter is with her mother and she is a total brat but you'll able to pick up on my writing style. I need a Beta for Book 2. Let me know if you would enjoy reading more of my work. Look forward to hearing from you!

andiwrite

Registered
Reaction score
I don't have time for the full book at the moment, but I'd love to do a first-chapter swap if you're willing.

I'm about to undergo a massive revision of the whole thing, but I'll be looking for another full swap later on (this summer sometime) if you're still looking then. :)

Mine is romantic contemporary NA, set in North Carolina. PM if you want.

PenTeller

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, sorry, I haven't quite figured out these forums and not sure if any of these was a reply to me! I don't need to swap, and am just happy to beta-read. I might do a few line-edits at the beginning, just for any errors that pop out or are consistent, then after that it would be general character/plot/voice suggestions. If that's okay, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you with my e-mail address.

Valkyrie

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I would be happy to beta your first chapter for your character development, pacing, and plot (as much as is possible for a single chapter!). If I like your writing style, I'll probably offer to do more! PM me if you'd like my help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.